As I had heard good reputation about Grovenor House (as one of the best student halls of LSE), my expectation was much higher than what I actually experienced. I thought this was just an average student hall (in terms of the smell of the kitchen and stains on the floor). Nonetheless, the location was superb and you would not regret if the main reason for choosing Grovenor House was its location for such a reasonable price. Furthermore, the size of the room was big enough (for London).
It was annoying that the fire alarm rang around 5am and we had to evacuate the building. I didn't think it was a real fire - this may be an occasional event you need to expect when staying at a student hall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grosvenor House Studios is comprised of studio flats on Drury Lane in Covent Garden.The location of the accommodation is unbeatable, just yards away from the main plaza of Covent Garden and within easy reach of Oxford Street, Leicester Square, Piccadilly Circus and all central London attractions.Each studio and apartment has its own kitchenette and private bathroom; first-rate facilities in the heart of London.Bed & breakfast bookings are also available, with breakfast served at our High Holborn residence, just a five minute walk away. Both residences are shown on the detailed map to the right. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your LSE Grosvenor House Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor House Studios Hotel London
- LSE Grosvenor House Studios London, England