We stayed at Grosvenor House 29/8 to 5/9/2011 as a base for our first week in London whilst on holidays from Australia. The location was superb, being both in the heart of the theatre district, close to Covent Garden excellent access to buses tube and surface rail stations. The staff were wonderful and the check in process extremely smooth. The room provided all we expected of a comfortable basic self contained unit. Also provided really good laundry facilities and easy access at all hours. If we are in London again we will not hesitate to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grosvenor House Studios is comprised of studio flats on Drury Lane in Covent Garden.The location of the accommodation is unbeatable, just yards away from the main plaza of Covent Garden and within easy reach of Oxford Street, Leicester Square, Piccadilly Circus and all central London attractions.Each studio and apartment has its own kitchenette and private bathroom; first-rate facilities in the heart of London.Bed & breakfast bookings are also available, with breakfast served at our High Holborn residence, just a five minute walk away. Both residences are shown on the detailed map to the right. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your LSE Grosvenor House Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor House Studios Hotel London
- LSE Grosvenor House Studios London, England