“Thames RIB Feb 2013”

$56.01*
and up
River Thames High-Speed Cruise from Embankment Pier
More attraction details
Owner description: Thames RIB Experience has the fastest and most powerful fleet of high-speed London RIBs on the River Thames; our incredible vessels are fitted with either 740 horse power Yanmar engines or 2 x twin turbo Yamaha engines, for an extreme London sightseeing experience like none other! All of our adrenaline fuelled signature trips involve fascinating guided commentary on the many marvellous modern and historical sights London has to offer, as well as thrilling bouts of high-speed aimed at getting that heart rate pumping for at least the daily recommended 20 minutes! In response to popular demand, we blast the beloved James Bond theme music guaranteed to turn heads as you tear up the Thames in our eye-catching London Speed Boats; all of which designed with maximum fun, safety and comfort in mind. All high-speed Thames RIB boats are fitted with powerful PA stereo systems to ensure any observations from the guide can be heard clearly whilst proceeding at speed, and we provide warm waterproof clothing to ensure you’ll remain high and dry, whatever the weather. So don’t delay - book yourself the RIB-roaring ride of a lifetime today. Fast and furious fun for all, whatever the occasion!
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Thames RIB Feb 2013”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

This was bought as present and it didn't disappoint. Very well organised and the trip was very enjoyable. Great commentary and lots of fun later on when it sped up down the thames with the James Bond music in the background. This was my second outing and both were very enjoyable experiences.

Leicester, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great fun on a nice day.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

We went on the rib experience as apart of a hen day. We had a great time. The lady who did our trip was halarious. We learnt a bit about London heritage without being bored and we were all laughing out loud. It was a nice day weather wise for us, cold but not raining - cant imagian it would be much fun in nasty weather. It not a big thrill ride for those who have bungee jumped ect, so if your after an adrenaline rush then maybe this is a little tame but if your after a laugh then I'd recommend.

Visited February 2013
ThamesRIBExperience, CSA & Project Manager at Thames RIB Experience, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience - We are glad you enjoyed your HEN Party with us. We would like to wish you all the best for your forthcoming wedding - Come back and celebrate your 1st Anniversary with us and we will celebrate by offering you a free bottle of bubbly!!!!
Bedford, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lots of fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

We went to the Thames Barrier and back. Had great fun. Easy to find location. Great equipment. Professional staff. It's certainly something different. I am no daredevil-but I thought it would be faster??? I would have preferred a little more history especially where the Thames widens and there wasn't much to look at.

Shopped around for a good deal, but couldn't really find one. Paid £50 each-I think this is overpriced. If I'd got a free photo (£5 each) I would have been happier.

I would recommend.

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Different way to see London!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

I have heard a lot about this company and it lived to my expectations. Great booking service with prompt confirmation e-mails by Emma. We were provided with outerwear clothing which did a great job. Departed on time and the guides were professional and entertaining. Very informative commentary with loads of interesting information. The boat trip was thrilling and it showed a different side of London that you would not normally see by walking.
Would definitely recommend!!

Bristol, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A few quid but did the trick!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

I had my 10 year old son with me in London and wanted him to take him to the Museum of London plus other bits, so did this first to try and give him the adrenalin rush boys like in return for some later concentration. He loved it and said he wanted to save up to take me next time! He also remembered some details from the tour part of it and then went to spend nearly 2 hours at the museum showing great commitment to the cause!