“Nice hotel, good location”

Hotel Indigo London-Paddington
Ranked #209 of 1,081 Hotels in London
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Nice hotel just cross the street from Paddington station. Very convinent if you travel by the express train to and from Heathrow. It's also about 15 minutes walk away from Marble Arch/Oxford St. The rooms are very stylish, but a bit small. It's hard to fit in two normal sized suitcases. Otherwise a nice hotel, with many nice touches.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Linforth, General Manager at Hotel Indigo London-Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2014

Dear Dag s,

Please accept a huge thank you for your recent review on our hotel and we were so pleased you loved our hotel and location.

We do hope to see you again next time you are visiting from Oslo.

Malcolm

Write a ReviewReviews (1,961)

Reviewed August 5, 2014

This is a very cute, reasonably priced hotel just a short walk from Paddington Station. I would definitely stay here again. It has all the amenities and the staff was more than helpful. Wonderful shower with robe, and the list goes on. Did not eat at the restaurant so I cannot review it. Great little place. Definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank MJS/CHS

Dear MJS/CHS,

We could not have asked for a better review and kind words for which we send our sincere thanks.

We do hope you consider Hotel Indigo Paddington next time you are traveling and visiting London from the USA.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Stayed here for one night as I was flying into Heathrow late at night. This was a very good location as it was close to Paddington Station. This was important to me as it was my first trip to London. I had read the reviews on TripAdvisor before booking the hotel and it didn't disappoint. The rooms were very well furnished and decent sized, with a very lovely British ambience. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Dear Kc2255,

We were so please to read your review and that we didn't disappoint.

Our main concern is always our guests happiness and comfort and we were so pleased we managed both.

Please accept a massive thank you and do hope to see you again should you be traveling from Australia again to London.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

We stayed there last week to whilst visiting London. It is the first time I had stayed at this kind of 'boutique hotel' and I was pleasantly surprised and very impressed. It is 2 minutes walk from Paddington station. The rooms were very well equipped but what I liked most was all of the little touches. Not sure if they were just for IHG Platinum card holders but the free soft drinks and fruit, espresso coffee maker and snacks in the room as well as the Prosecco all went down well. The attached London Street Brasserie served a lovely breakfast. Overall a highly independent feel from what is, after all, part of a large chain.

Stayed: July 2014

Dear Nobby,

We really were so pleased you loved our hotel and please accept a huge thank you from my team and me for your review.

We do hope to see you again soon as Bristol is not too far.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

I usually stop at large chain hotels like Marriott and Hilton, in fact I did stop at the Marriott in London during my stay. This hotel was far better, why? First room was bigger, I wasn't banging my legs around the bed. Bed was comfortable and king size, you can be overlooking the street and you may get some noise, I did not but ear lugs are provided in case you do. My room was also near the elevator - in fact opposite it, but again I didn't hear a thing. Shower was clean, no bad grout in the shower like you get at older hotels, thats just a pet peeve of mine. Shower even had a heated towel rail which was a bonus. Its centrally located, ok its not on Regent Street, but its a direct run to the airport via Heathrow express and its not far from all the attractions and central line for London. Its got an excellent cafe/restaurant for breakfast, I didn't eat dinner there, why would you, you're in London. Staff were efficient and friendly. Its a small boutique hotel, well kept and maintained. I will always stop there.

Room Tip: away from elevator - highest floor
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank OSBinUSA
Linforth, General Manager at Hotel Indigo London-Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2014

Dear OSBinUSA,

Wow is simply how we feel reading your amazing review on our Hotel Indigo Paddington.

Please accept a MASSIVE thank you from my team and me and we so look forward to welcoming you back again soon as so we can say thank you in person.

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

I stay at this hotel a lot with work. Generally a good small hotel in a part of London where there are not many decent hotels.

Rooms are well appointed and the mini bar is included in the price. Good gym and staff generally pleasant.

Downsides are the restaurant - which is ok but not something to go out of your way for. And...

That the irons me ironing boards in the rooms are cheap and simply not very good. Important if you're staying on business, as I always am.

Seems strange to spend quite a lot of money on creating this decent hotel and then skimp on putting decent ironing facilities in the rooms. Wonder if the owners will pick up on this review....

Stayed: July 2014

Dear Nick

Many thanks for your recent review on our hotel Indigo Paddington.

Please be assured I have taken note of your comments and will implement a replacement program for them.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Great location, nice rooms, lovely service. The stairs leading to the LG-floor were being renovated, which made entrance to the room difficult, as well as the noise level louder than usual. However, that was only temporary, so I would gladly recommend the hotel. It's easy getting to the Paddington station and getting around town from the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends

Dear TMNorway,

Thank you so much for your recent review on our Hotel Indigo Paddington and we were so pleased you found our location perfect. We do apologise that we were having our staircase refurbished during your visit and I can say it is now finished and looks great.

We do hope to see you again soon next time you are in London.