Hotel Indigo London-Paddington
$200
  • Restaurant
Hampton by Hilton London Waterloo(London)(Great Value!)
$202
  • Pool
$208
$195
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$166
$231
$400
  • Pool
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$132
$111
Agoda.com
$200
$189
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
$155
1,993 results
All reviewsheathrow expressaveda toiletrieslondon streetfree soft drinkshyde parkpriority clubrain showernespresso machinemini barrooms are smallturn down serviceconvenient locationgreat showercomfortable bedup to dateby london standardsfew minutes walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 12, 2013

This is a very nice looking hotel and the staff are very friendly however it misses the basic requirements to what I deem a good hotel.

1) no parking - difficult and expensive to find parking.
2) we were told that we had 3 groups before is for breakfast and the wait could be long. I ordered room service and was given 2 eggs, a mushroom and toast for £14. Hardly a full vegetarian breakfast.
3) the shower was very spacious however the water temperature kept changing. I just like a nice shower with warm water... Is that too much to ask????

It may seem to you that I am one of those fussy people that wants everything for nothing but I genuinely am not. Overall a pretty nice hotel but I wouldn't pay £170 a night to stay here again. Its a £70-80 a night place.

As I am a football fan I'll leave you with this. This hotel is like the Arsenal FC team of recent years: has the potential to deliver quality however falls short as the basics and fundamentals are not there!!

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Sally123333
Linforth, General Manager at Hotel Indigo London-Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2013

Dear Sally
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel and were pleases to read you found our hotel and staff friendly and nice.
Please do accept our apology regards the parking situation. I must admit very few guests arrive with a car due to the parking situation a driving in central London.
We would also like to apologise about your vegetarian breakfast as this surprises us as all our guests choose what they want on a breakfast from our extensive list of items.

I can assure you that we are looking and investigating why your shower temperature fluctuated whilst you were taking a shower.
We do hope that you do consider using our hotel again and please do contact me personally should you book and we will ensure you receive VIP treatment and service throughout.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Came here to stay for a night whilst in London with work and I must say, what a find!

The rooms are clean, nicely decorated with all the amenities that you need and specially the staff are brill :-)

Good price to considering you are not far from Hyde Park and Mayfair and close to the tube.

Would recommend advance booking as you can get some really good deals!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mimmo2210
Linforth, General Manager at Hotel Indigo London-Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

Dear Guest
What a fantastic review which we thank you for.
It really is good to read our staff surpassed themselves as normal.
And we do look forward to seeing you soon

Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

I have just enjoyed 2 nights at the Hotel Indigo Paddington where I have stayed previously. Again I had a beautiful if not rather small room with loads of features & comfort.
I did have to call to make sure I got an upgrade as a Platinum member but this seems sadly to be normal nowadays. Good service from friendly staff. I'll stay again.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Julian A

Dear Julian
It really goes without saying that it is a pleasure to host IHG platinum members and whenever possible we do offer an upgrade to ensure our guests comfort and thanks for using our company.
As your review states- they do say the best things in life come in small packages and this goes for Hotel Indigo Paddington.
And we do look forward to seeing you soon

Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

After many great stays at the indigo hotel at earl's court-kensington, I decided to give their paddington sister hotel a try.

The hotel is located at 16 London street and is a stone's throw away from paddington station. There are lots of grocery stores and restaurants near the hotel.

I booked a single room and boy what a tiny room it is. It almost feels claustrophobic. The room was decorated nicely but has no view to speak of or room to relax.

After a few hours a larger room was avaliable and the staff upgraded me at no extra cost.

The executive room was spacious and again well appointed.

I are at their London street brasserie however if I were to stay there again I would definitely give it a miss.

Should my plans take me back to paddington, I would only book the executive room as I don't think I could have dealt with the small size of their standard rooms.

I paid 140 pounds on a Friday night. I hear that the rooms Monday - Thursday are much much higher.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your recent review on our hotel and we do apologise that your booked single room (Double for sole use) was not as you would have expected. I was so pleased to read that our staff did go out of their way to find you a larger room for you to upgrade to at no extra cost.
Please do accept our apology that our Brasserie was not to your liking and we do apologise that at peak times it does indeed get very busy.
Should our sister hotel in Earls Court not be able to accommodate you, we do hope that you do stay with us again as I would like to recommend you book a king bedded executive as I know this will be more to your liking.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

One of the best hotels I have ever stayed in, very clean, large shower room, great food, great staff, Very close to Paddington train station, great location for traveling around London sight seeing, will be staying her again quite soon

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Hoof_Harted_Wasnt_Me

Dear Bobbett,
Many many thanks thank for your fantastic review and compliments on our hotel. To be classed as one of the best hotels you have ever stayed in is amazing and again thank you.
We do hope to see you again soon should you stay in London.