Hotel Indigo London-Paddington
Falcon Hotel(London)
  • Free Internet
  • Free Internet
1,993 results
All reviewsheathrow expressaveda toiletrieslondon streetfree soft drinkshyde parkpriority clubrain showernespresso machinemini barrooms are smallturn down serviceconvenient locationgreat showercomfortable bedup to dateby london standardsfew minutes walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Stayed here whilst we attended a concert at The Royal Albert Hall.

The reception staff were so helpful it was very much appreciated.

Our room was very small in honesty but given we only stayed one night it didn't really matter!

Would definately stay again if in the area!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Linforth, Manager at Hotel Indigo London-Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

That you for your review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope the concert was amazing. We hope to be able to see you again soon and have the opportunity to make your next trip a memorable one.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We had a horrible experience at a nearby hotel and walked into Hotel Indigo looking for a room. We were greeted by amazing staff members who completely took care of us. One in particular stood out above the rest..Tamara at the front desk. Not only was she incredibly friendly, she truly took care of us and I feel like she is now a friend. AMAZING place to stay. If I make it back to London, I would most certainly stay at Hotel Indigo again!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Pam M

Dear Pam M,

Thank you for your fabulous review! We feel truly honoured to have such a lovely guest stay with us, and the team all thank you for your comments. Tamara in particular sends her warmest regards and hopes to see you soon! We are delighted to have been able to make your stay enjoyable, and hope to be able to do again so many times in the future!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Stayed in March for one night... Rooms were small, but large bathroom. I was alone, but with 2 people, it might have been a bit cosy! Did not get wifi to work, but was not in the hotel for long - Lots going on around and you are a few mins walk from the tube or train station (paddington). Easy hotel, friendly staff... Would go back again...

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Linforth, Manager at Hotel Indigo London-Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel - we are so glad that you would come back to stay with us again in the future. Apologies that the wifi did not work - if you do experience this problem any time in the future please do let our front office team know and we will immediately find out the issue.

Hotel Indigo Team

Reviewed March 29, 2013

This was my second visit to this hotel after a year and was pleasantly surprised by the receptionist who remembered me and welcomed me back. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The hotel is at a great location seconds away from Paddington station and minutes away from three other tube stations. The rooms are a bit small and if you have a lot of luggage you will be at a disadvantage but the hotel makes it up for its cleanliness , modern bathrooms, comfortable bed, free wifi, free mini bar, iron and tea/coffee. The maid who makes the evening rounds is so welcoming and offers you to pick up any amount of choclates ,tea , coffee refills etc. Have always been able to get a room early in the morning and late checkouts.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms are slightly bigger with queen beds instead of double beds so ask the receptionist for a bigger room.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear guest,

we are so glad you had a great stay with us - whenever you are back in London we would be delighted to see you again!

thank you for taking the time to review our hotel :)

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I'm a fan of the Indigo Hotels, they are gently quirky, comfortable and in general the staff are great. Having stayed in the Glasgow Indigo for several weeks during 2011 and at the Edinburgh Indigo in the summer of 2012 I was keen to try the London Paddington hotel.

I got my chance at the end of February, and for the most part I wasn't disappointed.

On a bitterly cold weekend, it was warm and cosy with a lovely comfy bed and luxurious bedding. Reception and housekeeping staff were great and really helpful.

Overall it was a lovely relaxing weekend and the only let down was the restaurant where I had breakfast. Service wasn't great, food average, and because there's a door straight in from the street it feels more like a public cafe than a hotel breakfast room. Not a disaster, just not the relaxing breakfast I enjoy indulging in when staying in a hotel.

However I let the hotel know in my feedback and Sofia the Reception Manager has promised to make sure my breakfast experience is better on my next visit - which is next week. Definite evidence that Indigo Paddington takes service seriously, and something that I really appreciate. If it wasn't for the breakfast glitch then I'd have rated this as excellent.

All in all then a good stay and I'm heading back next weekend for another weekend break.

Overall I'd recommend this as a good base for a long weekend in London, and there's the added bonus that the hotel is within a stone's throw of Paddington Station and the Heathrow Express.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your detailed review. We are delighted you enjoyed the hotel room and amenities. Regarding breakfast, we have taken your comments very seriously and implemented an improvement plan to the breakfast - we sincerely hope this was evident in you next stay with us and hope to welcome you back soon! Thank you again for your invaluable feedback.

with best wishes