“Amazing, quirky super hotel !!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #141 of 1,058 Hotels in London
heage belper
“Amazing, quirky super hotel !!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This hotel was a beautiful extremely clean hotel, from the moment me and my hubby walked in it had this lovely buzz about it. Even the outside of this hotel was immaculate, the reception area was funky, bright and airy. Every member of staff was attentive, everyone always spoke to us even the cleaners said 'good morning', the staff on reception asked us where we had been each day and if we had a good day. The decor throughout the hotel was unusual but such fun it gave you a feel good factor, I was that impressed I couldn't stop talking about it.
The tube station is virtually on the doorstep, the area has every different type of food you could want from your everyday take away to nicer restaurants like Italian, Greek or steak house.
The whole area and hotel as a very nice vibe to it, we are already planning another trip and are definitely staying at this hotel we feel there isn't any reason to stay anywhere else......thank you for helping make our weekend just perfect.

Room Tip: We had a basic room which was really nice, fourth floor but there is a lift, there are larger rooms...
  • Stayed February 2016, traveled as a couple
      Location

Valladolid, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The reception staff was the best people to deal with.. very friendly and helpful specially Ms. Carol.

We stay there for 4 days, the neighborhood is calm but pretty close to Paddington Station, Circle Line, Heathrow Express and Hide Park.

The room (112) was nicely decorated, pretty clean and include: free water and pepsi, complimentary nespresso capsules, bathrobes, slippers, lots of pillows. and even of the first floor was quiet.

Room Tip: Choose one with views to Norfolk Square
  • Stayed January 2016, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Alberto T
Linforth, General Manager at Hotel Indigo London-Paddington, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Alberto T, We thank you a lot for your amazing feedback. We appreciated you noticed Carol with her friendly service and that our hotel location was perfect for your travelling around central London. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon
shanghai, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The Hotel Indigo Paddington is quite literally, 3 minutes from the Heathrow Express Train. That’s how long it took me to jump off the train, walk through Paddington station, up the ramp to the streets, cross the road and half a block to the hotel. And, a few days later, a hurried 2 minutes in reverse to catch the train!

Unlike a typical hotel room, the décor at rooms at Hotel Indigo never disappoint: contemporary, bold colours, cheerful. While I loved the room, it was a little cramped. The art at Hotel Indigo Paddington is math-themed which I thought was very cool.

The service at the hotel is friendly and helpful.

I will definitely stay here again in future.

• Stayed February 2016, traveled on business
      Rooms
    • 4 of 5 stars
Dear golftravir, we could not thank you enough for your valuable feedback. Being a guest in our hotel, is hard to miss Heathrow Express, and even if you do, there are plenty of things you can do around. We loved the fact you appreciated our service and the friendliness of our staff and we are looking forward for your next time with us
Llandovery, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I stayed here for one night before traveling to Heathrow next morning.The check in process was very easy with very friendly staff.The berdroom(queen room) was was clean and very comfortable.I had both dinner and breakfast at the hotel,both were great no complaints,staff at meal times were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed January 2016, traveled solo
      Location
    • 5 of 5 stars
Dear Jeff P, Thank you very much for your positive comments. We all are pleased you noticed the friendliness of our staff and we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon
Vienna, Austria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

We recently stayed one night at this hotel. Check in was friendly and efficient. The room, as many others have already mentioned, was quite small but perfectly fine for a short stay. The room had been nicely decorated and it was spotlessly clean. Check out was equally as good. The hotel's location is very convenient. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed January 2016, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank runsammie
Dear runsammie, We cannot thank you more for your amazing feedback. We are so pleased you loved our cosy and well design rooms and we are looking forward to seeing you again in London
Nottingham, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The highlight of the hotel is the reception staff. Friendly and welcoming and trying to do their best. The location is good too - I had an early morning Heathrow Express and it is very convenient for Paddington.

Now the less good. My company had booked and prepaid for the booking which was non refundable. Yes - non refundable - so the hotel already had the money. I arrived, with the booking and photo ID and tried to check in. Did I have the company credit card with me? Well as it is used for all 4000 employees clearly I didn't. But I had the booking with my name on and photo ID that I was the person on the booking.

I was basically told I couldn't check in unless I produced the card or paid again and that the non refundable booking would be refunded. I do a LOT of travelling and have never had to do this. Given it was late on Saturday I had little choice other than to pay again. Whether we ever see the refund who knows but it is time and hassle to sort out. So I paid. Again.

Room was nice and comfortable. Breakfast was OK although the poached eggs were raw. I love a runny yoke but uncooked white isn't good.

The final comedy moment was when the hotel safe broke with my passport etc inside. An hour later a workman got it open with a hammer and cold chisel.

So a mixed experience. The payment issue leaves me feeling uncomfortable. I was promised the manager would speak to me about it over the weekend but this never happened.

Stayed February 2016, traveled on business
2 Thank MarkNottingham2
Linforth, General Manager at Hotel Indigo London-Paddington, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear MarkNottingham2, Thank you very much for your comments. We really appreciate you noticed and valued the staff at the hotel. We are disappointed you felt let down by the credit check procedures. It is a standard in most of the hotels in London, and the physical presence of the card used for payments, is a condition that guarantees the funds will reach the hotel accounts. The cyber attacks on credit cards are increasing year by year, and the banks are requesting more vigilance for any business trading. This request is part of the hotel credit policy clearly stated on the booking process, as well as in the booking terms and conditions, and is used by the majority of companies , including hospitality industry. For customers which come regularly to the hotel, we have several local or national agreements in place, so the credit check upon arrival are simplified, due to the existing contracts . My recommendation, is that you should consider opening an IHG Business Advantage account, which will give your company greater flexibility when used on any IHG hotels worldwide, and of course hassle free upon check in.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Can't say enough kind words regarding the staff at this hotel. They were so friendly, helpful and accommodating. The location is perfect to drop your bags and explore the city. Plenty of food & beverage options nearby.

The rooms have everything you need - free water, sodas and coffee - nice toiletries and robes/slippers. My room was quiet, very clean and comfortable. I only stayed one night -but this will be my go-to hotel whenever I visit London again!

Stayed January 2016, traveled with friends
Linforth, General Manager at Hotel Indigo London-Paddington, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear NAD2707, We cannot thank you enough for your excellent comments. We are very pleased we managed to meet your expectations. London street where the hotel is situated, is a lively place and can accommodate everyone's taste. We are looking forward to welcoming you next time.