“Excellent food and wine!”

Bella Italia Queensway 55
Ranked #3,578 of 24,437 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Notting Hill
Description: Bella Italia have over 100 Italian restaurants across the UK serving pizza, pasta, Italian classics and more, made with ingredients from Italian-family producers.
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This was one of the best meals I think I have ever had. The food was delicious, I was given the wrong pizza at first but it was an easy mistake to have as the special option had only been changed that day. This wasn't an issue and I was given the right one shortly after & it was excellent. We were also given a free desert for the mix up - which we appreciated. The wine list was very good and the waitress recommended one to us, we ended up going for it and glad we did!

The waitress who took our order was lovely, very polite and understanding. The atmosphere was good and the service was brilliant. Would definitely return!

5  Thank Abbie-Rose S

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Warm atmosphere, good service, very good value for your money. Affordable wine list, great menu selection. Tasty staters and savoury main course. Enjoy!!!

Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

The food was excellent, the atmosphere was good, with jazz music, italian music...
The bad surprise were the toilets: no electricity, not really clean.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

This is probably my most favourite dining place for my recent stay in London. I had 4 meals here. Highly recommend risotto ! Pasta is equally great. I also enjoy the breakfast here, complimented with great Italian espresso!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Ate here twice. Really good Italian. I had pizza once and lasagna once and both were great. Good service, nice atmosphere.

Been to Bella Italia Queensway 55? Share your experiences!