“Perfect”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: City of London
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I just loved it, I felt like I was eating pizza in italy!

I'll always come back, I feeling in the air, the food, service and hospitality represent the best of italy!

1  Thank Distefano1410
There are newer reviews for Harry's Bar Pizzeria

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Well, I wasn't expecting too much but needed something for a multi cultural group (4 of us). It was close to the office and seemed to be better than a chain. Nothing ventured and all that. It was truly excellent. The pizzas are all home made including the base and it shows ...or tastes. The ?owner?, from Sicily was such a great friendly guy and couldn't have been more helpful or patient. Service superb, food excellent, wine good value. What else can I say except grazie.. Which I did.

1  Thank ceedubya27
Reviewed February 14, 2013

In a small and quiet street (away from cars and noise) there is this typical Italian restaurant; it's very close to Blackfriars rail station and underground . Here the quality and the choice of the food is the key thing. The atmosphere is lovely, with wonderful background music (a mix of typical Italian songs and famous international songs). Here you can eat traditional pizza napoletana, but also typical Italian dishes like pasta or the famous risotto. The food is fresh and every day there is a different dish of the day. The service is efficient, and the owners and the waiters are incredibly friendly and attentive. The best choice for a good-value-for-money dinner. Remember that It's closed at the weekend!

1  Thank Gianmarco O
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Four generations of our family from a 3 week old baby to an 88 year old great grandfather sat around a long table on a Friday evening in early January to celebrate our son's wedding the next day and to have a surprise 30th birthday party for our daughter: 21 people in all. Tony couldn't have been more helpful and we had a memorable evening, truly Italian style, brilliantly looked after, excellent food, loved the very simple menu, candles on garlic bread for the birthday girl, and many happy memories made. Tucked away in a little back street, right in the heart of London, this was a complete surprise and a very pleasant one. We'll be back!

2  Thank JDW953
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Some of the people working here knew more football players than I do, they having lived in Belgium and having played football there themselves. The atmosphere was nice, quite authentic I must say, with the 'mama' being present in the restaurant, flown in from Italy for the festive season.
Harry promised our guided tour group half prize pizza's and although not the whole group came in, he still gave us half prize.

2  Thank jozef d