“Good service, excellent food”
Review of Mosimann's Club

Mosimann's Club
Ranked #1,684 of 23,391 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Belgravia
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My wife and I had the privilege of experiencing this restaurant in advance of attending the Royal Warrant Holders cerebration at Buckingham Palace. The good was great and the chef, himself, greeted us at the door as we left!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We dined at Mosimanns for lunch at the palace last weekend, and ordered the £45 Smithfield menu that looked quite extensive on the description. I was appalled to find however that the entire meal was delivered in one small Japanese Bento box. Whilst the few scraps in the box were OK, the meal was only memorable for being the biggest rip-off I have ever suffered. The total value of meal looked to be about £10, how Mosimanns ever thought of £45 was a reasonable price to charge is just beyond me. Shame on the Palace for allowing their visitors to be ripped off like this, clearly no one there has any idea of value. Mosimanns organisation was also just about as bad as it gets, with one of their full time employees actually arguing with us over our reservation. Overall a terrible experience and one that I will not repeat

3  Thank SiameseTomCat
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Went for a pre dinner concert. Mr Mosimann has a royal warrant so expectations were raised. His house wines are faultless, his gazpacho a joy and the personal send off after the meal was a rare and welcome treat.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

From the moment you stepped over the threshold you just got the impression that you were not going to be disappointed. We made our way up the stair-case to the Parmigiani Fleurier private dining room, pausing to look at the historic photographs of the great and the good that had been catered for before us. Staff were most attentive in an anonymous way and the food truly did not disappoint. The gazpacho contained flavours I had only dreamt about until then and the sea bass was a wonderful follow up. The whole ambience of the building made for a compelling evening and brought a whole new meaning to dining. If their sole aim is to make you feel special then they acheived it in every way. Thank-you to all the staff, those that we saw and those that we didn't and keep up that wonderful tradition.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Mosimann's had the only sit down restaurant at the Coronation Festival. Highly captive audience therefore.
The lunch offerings were carres which were also known as Bento boxes at their Catering for Henley Regatta.
They were virtually identical in content .
However the prices at Henley were between £28 and £35 but at the Palace £45 to £60 !
Staff were not organised and the food was variable eg Jersey Royals way undercooked.
My friends and I felt very disappointed in this Royal Warrant holder.
In fairness the beef was tender and the Pimms jelly lovely but we had the tiniest slices of bread known to man.
Ma'am , I hope you are treated better