“Lovely little authentic restaurant”
Review of Little Sardegna

Little Sardegna
Ranked #1,287 of 23,718 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian, Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Really enjoyed this place, great wooden décor with a friendly and cozy atmosphere. Good authentic Italian food from a mouth-watering menu (especially if you like pasta and sea food). Tastes great – you can sense fresh ingredients and home grown recipes. Service was good and friendly, as was the price – reasonable price for good quality. I can understand why it is rated highly on tripadvisor. It’s quite small but we’ve always managed to get a seat. Would recommend for dates, its nice and authentic without being cheesy or overly romantic. Looking forward to going again.

1  Thank T T

Reviewed July 15, 2013

As an Italian in London I have to say that I really missed a place like this, real italian food cooked italian way with italian ingredients from italian people with fair prices and in an easy and friendly atmosphere...Will go back for sure..many times!

1  Thank pizzi77
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I living local to this chose and comfortable restaurant in Highbury. I been recently for again and always a good surprise.. Speciality of the house for sure the food.. Very tasty and lovely is a food remind me a trips all around Italy. The starte: smoked swordfish is cross of sense for a palate and the and in antipasto terra there are so good choice of charcuterie. Top staff the dry Sardinia sausage. The tortelli nduja with pistaccio and fried sage are a dream of food is not away to give a description. Just need to have one in Your mouth!! The malloredus a incredible home make pasta with a sausage ragù and spring of grated pecorino cheese is something You can expected in Your table... The service and the guy working in this place are professional and friendly and is what You expected from Your step in. All in all is the place to raccomended and certainly I'm back again..

3  Thank Torel29
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I go in holiday to Sardinia every year with my family and the locals are welcoming and the traditional Sardinian food is amazing and tasty.
A good friend racommended me to try Little Sardegna and Last Saturday I booked a table of 4.
We arrived there around 8.30 p.m. and it was very busy, welcoming and clean......I felt a home. The floor staff was very kind, attentive and professional. We ordered a selection of antipasti di terra with Carloforte sworkfish carpaccio a bottle of Vermentino and a selection of traditional bread as a starter and tagliatelle with spring truffle, pumpkin ravioli, Roast suckling pig and pappardelle with lamb ragu' with a bottle of Monica. As a dessert homemade Tiramisu' a selection of sardinian cheeses and seata. to finish with coffe' and mirto. The pasta is homemade and every dish was tasty and mouth-watering and delicious felt like sardinia.
Is now my favorite restaurant in london.
I will certainly go back.

4  Thank Portopino186338
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I was excited about visiting this resteraunt following all the good reviews i had read on here. However i was very let down. The service was very poor- brusque and slow. The food was mediocre at best and was pretty overpriced. Disappointed :(