I booked in this hostel because it was the cheapest of the centric hostels. I had not many expectations about it, I only wanted to pay little money in an expensive city like London and to stay near to the main attractions, but I have to say that this place was good and I have not complaints about it.
The location is great. The hostel is very close to St. Paul Cathedral, Millennium Bridge and other many attractions.
The breakfast is included in the price. It was not wonderful but it was ok.
The hostel has a small restaurant offering 5 different dishes by night. Sometimes I had dinner there because it was very cheap and the food was good. The only problem for me was that the restaurant closed at 8 pm. This is NOT an issue for people from USA and some countries of Europe, but in many Latin American countries we are accustomed to have dinner 9 or 10 pm and I never was hungry at 8 pm, but, of course, this situation was not serious.
The staff was friendly and I have not issues about them.
The dorms, bathrooms and showers were ok, they always were clean. Every bed in the dorm has a big locker for the baggage.
This hostel has two defects for me:
1) It has not neither kitchen nor fridge like in other hostels and you can not cook for yourself or buy perishable food for eating later (yoghurt, cheese, etc.). It was the first hostel where I stayed without kitchen.
2) There are only two computers to use Internet and they always were busy.
In despite of these weaknesses, it is a good hostel in an excellent location.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your YHA London St Pauls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yha London St Pauls Hotel London
- YHA London St Pauls England