I have stayed at Castletown House a few times now and really enjoy returning to my 'London base'. Having experienced both the studio apartment and one bedroom flat, it is comforting and reassuring to have all the mod cons at one's disposal taking a lot of the stress out of travelling.
Castletown is well situated between two tube stations, handy for both Heathrow and into central London. There are two small supermarkets nearby with a larger Tescos 10 mins away. For a drink or two, try The Curtains Up a few minutes down the road and for delicious vegetarian / vegan food, go to Veggie Vegan down North End Road.
Lastly, Mark and Richard are on hand with friendly and helpful advice ensuring a pleasant stay that will have you returning to Castletown - as I do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castletown House and Perham apartments; a collection of three to four star self catering refurbished Victorian apartments in West Kensington. We offer studios, one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom properties ideal for all types of traveller. All units have there own Kitchen and Bathroom, TV, DVD player and other amenities. Free Wi Fi as standard. A family run business, offering a home away from home feel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Castletown House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castletown House Hotel London
- Castletown House London, England