Positives: Location very close to tube and bus lines; extremely friendly and helpful staff; quiet ground floor accommodations; nearby excellent Turkish and Indian take-outs; readily available shops. Negatives: Tired and dingy bed and linens; poor bathroom lighting; marginal cleanliness... particularly in bathroom (moldy grout) and kitchen (oven and pots). That said, London is a very pricey city for accommodations and it is difficult to find more affordable lodgings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castletown House and Perham apartments; a collection of three to four star self catering refurbished Victorian apartments in West Kensington. We offer studios, one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom properties ideal for all types of traveller. All units have there own Kitchen and Bathroom, TV, DVD player and other amenities. Free Wi Fi as standard. A family run business, offering a home away from home feel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Castletown House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castletown House Hotel London
- Castletown House London, England