“Nice, relaxed atmosphere. Good food.” 4 of 5 bubbles

The Bunch Of Grapes
Ranked #1,409 of 22,199 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Atlanta, Georgia
“Nice, relaxed atmosphere. Good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

After trooping for hours through the huge, nearby Borough Market and a museum; it was time for a relaxed lunch. We needed a place to sit and rest at leisure.
Good food--I enjoyed the Cesear salad with chicken and the husband had a good burger and fries.
Only strange part was it took us awhile to figure out we needed to go to the bar to order. No table service, but they just bring you your food when it's done.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Warrenton, Virginia
“Almost the same as ever”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

Both my husband and I,dependently,were customers at this pub about 50years ago while living in London. It's been several years SI ce we've been back here but it looks the same so itwasfunto stop in for a pint. As it was late and a week night, it was a LOT quieter thA we remembered! Rather a nice change and still a great pub.

Visited August 2013
Ottawa
“Average fish and chips”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

My family and I went to this restaurant for lunch and we sat upstairs in the dining room. The restaurant was not full and we found the service quite slow.
3 of us had the fish and chips, it was really quite average, fish was ok, breading was soggy and the chips were just regular frozen french fries.

Visited July 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Very slow”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

Went there as was visiting the V&A. Nice food, but it took about 45 minutes to get to us! The place was very busy; but if your kitchen can't dish out the food quickly enough when you're busy, it's time to get more staff!

Visited August 2013
Worksop, England, United Kingdom
“Adequate!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

What we liked most about the Bunch of Grapes, was the traditional older-English pub decor. There were dark wood partitions and walls which helped to give the place a really nice atmosphere. The staff were friendly. My husband chose the roast beef which is only available on Sunday and he said it was delicious. I went for the salmon which was to come with 'new potatoes, fine green beans and salad'. This was right except I was disappointed that the potatoes, although cooked, were (deliberately served) cold and the beans and carrots had been slightly warmed. The salad consisted of more olives than anything else and as I am not fond of these, I'm sorry to say, they remained on my plate. The price of the food was very reasonable but to make up for this, the drinks prices were extremely expensive. We would go to this pub again but I would definitely choose something different to eat!

Visited July 2013