“Okay”

Ranked #3,354 of 24,429 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Reviewed April 11, 2012

We stopped in here mainly because of the charming exterior and the location near our hotel. We sat upstairs by a window and were treated very well by the waiter. I had poached salmon which was fine but nothing special. Eventually, the dining area filled up and the waiter (managing the room of tables alone) became a bit overwhelmed but did the best he could while staying in good humor. I might go again for a bite to eat but I would not make a special trip. With a little more staffing and attention to detail (like flavorful spices?) this could be a gem of a pub.

Reviewed March 21, 2012

Food was ok, I have had much better in similar pubs. I asked for a glass of coke but got a glass of ice with a mouthfull of coke. Staff are friendly.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

Accused my friend of being drunk (she had one pint) and would not serve her.

Reviewed March 6, 2012

The staff are disinterested and verging on rude - terrible pub

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Bunch of Grapes was not a great experience. My friends and I were walking around all over until we found Bunch of Grapes. We got a table quickly, but it took almost 30 minutes just to get our drinks. Then it took another 45 minutes for us to get our food. It wasted so much time in a beautiful city. The food also wasn't that good either. The pub seemed nice, but upstairs was not good.