“It's only just there with food” 3 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
La Cucina Cowcross Street
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Neighborhood: Clerkenwell
Description: La Cucina Ristrorante is an Italian family-owned Restaurant situated in Cowcross Street, Clerkenwell. The warm, elegant atmosphere and reasonable prices makes La Cucina an ideal restaurant for lunch, dinner and parties.
Adelaide, Australia
“It's only just there with food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2011

We had dinner there a few days ago the service was great the location very good the food very ordinary and expensive for what we had, don't let them suggest a wine for you you must go to the place next door, cheaper 100percent better over all

• 3 of 5 bubbles
jetsetterandy, Manager at La Cucina Cowcross Street, responded to this review, August 24, 2011
Thank you very much for your compliments regarding the service, we pride ourselves on giving excellent service to all our customers, as well as serving freshly prepared, authentic Italian dishes. With reference to our prices, we feel we offer good value for money,and offer a two course set menu for £12 which is available at all times during lunch and evening.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and faultless service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2011

I visited this restaurant with a friend during a one-off visit to London on business. We had a wonderful meal, with great service. But for me the real eye-opener was what happened when I realised I had left my mobile phone in the restaurant. I had already left London, and the helpful staff posted my phone back to me, refusing to accept payment for postage. That, to me, is the mark of a quality establishment. Jennifer, Scotland.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank 186534Jennifer
Bromley, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best breadsticks in town :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2011

Warm greeting from this family run buisness. Really enjoyed seafood linguine whilst my partner loved the veal a la milanese.

• Visited April 2011
London, UK
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic food and service at great prices for central London”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2011

La Cucina is the BEST traditional Italian restaurant in London, well I think so anyway! I've eaten lunch there scores of times and the food and service has always been top notch. They have a standard menu with daily specials. The house red wine is great. Suitable for dining with clients, larger groups or just relaxing with friends. Highly recommended, two minutes walk from Farringdon tube so easy access from the City.

Visited January 2011
York
“Fabulous Every Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2010

My preferred place to eat in central London. There's always a warm greeting, plenty of friendly advice about the menu and great Italian food and wine.