“Excellent food and great service”
Review of Grill on the Square - CLOSED

Grill on the Square
Cuisines: American, European, British
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Soho
Hythe, null, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and great service”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I visited the Grill last September with my partner and the rest of the family after seeing a show. The food was wonderful and very reasonably priced. There is a good variety of dishes on the menu and I look forward to visiting again the next time we head up to London.

• Visited September 2012

“Cover charge?? Nice steak though.”
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

I visited here with another adult and a teenager. The adults had two steaks and teenager a double stack burger. The food itself was nice, but the steak was literally a steak on its own, it came with a couple of leaves of watercress. Fries were extra. For £15 they could have thrown a few chips in.....but I suppose it is London. The food was nice, but when the bill came there was a cover charge on it?! £3, not mentioned anywhere obvious on the menu, wasn't expecting it. So for that reason, sorry that was your tip! I wouldn't say don't go and eat here, just be aware they'll charge you £3 for the privilege of eating in their restaurant.

• Visited May 2013
Saint Neots, England, United Kingdom
“The ribs are a must have!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We visited this restaurant on the recommendation of a friend as part of a family birthday trip to London. They couldn't accomodate us and our 18month old son more and were happy to cook him something plain and not off of the menu. The ribs were to die for. All of our meals were lovely. The restaurant is fun, and the toilets were spotlessly clean. We were looked after really well by all of the staff, and would definitely visit again.

Visited November 2012
Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
“Meals”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Very friendly and helpful staff with a good and reasonably priced menu. We enjoyed it so much we returned for a second visit

Visited May 2013
“Had better for less”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

How this place continues I do not know. I can only assume it is one of those places you go to once if you forgot to read trip advisor. The service was fine though I personally felt pressure to place my order. The toilets were clean but that is where it ends. The food was complete rubbish. Calamari over cooked though the chicken wings were ok. As for the mains I think they need a lesson in seasoning! My wife's chicken skewer was just that, plain chicken with a few peppers and onions. My burger looked great in the menu, went for the chili burger. McDonald's do better! It was dry and bland the fries were greasy. I won't even mention the side of mac cheese. Yuk!!! Please beware if you visit you may well be very disappointed.

• Visited May 2013