“Hidden gem of sushi heaven”
Review of Tobiko

Tobiko
Order Online
Ranked #9,357 of 28,485 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Covent Garden
Reviewed July 3, 2019

Wow, all I can say is this place is truly fantastic sushi! Love to treat myself here for lunch and the service is always so kind and courteous. Forget the chains, this is proper sushi!

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a reviewReviews (19)

Reviewed July 3, 2019

I love Tobiko, the sushi is so fresh and it's in a different league to the more chainy competitors nearby. Great little spot for a quick lunch and amazing service too.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed April 22, 2018

Oh! Tobiko, I am but a fool
Darling, I love your sushi, though you treat me cruel

You feed me, with the katsu you did fry
And when you open, I will surely buy

Darling, there will never be another
'Cause I love your tor-o

Don't ever leave me
Say you'll never go

I will always want your bento box
No matter what you do

Oh! Tobiko, I'm so in love with you..........

(Lyrics by Neil Sed-aah-kah-san..... Hai!)

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 4, 2018

They sell some of the freshest and tastiest sushi in London. I love the food, and a trade secret among us everyday regulars........at 4pm everyday, it is 40% off whatever is left on the shelves. My favorites - the executive box, seaweed, and a selection box of rolls.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

A small place with outside tables and seating areas. The sushi is freshly made and enjoyable at a reasonable price for the locality. Good to see hygiene standards being upheld by friendly staff.

Date of visit: February 2018