“Yummylicious”

Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: Notting Hill
“Yummylicious”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Have visited nearly all the branches for Hummingbird Bakery around London, but the one on Portbello market has been my all time favorite. This particular branch is best for takeaways as there is no much of a seating in there. Red velvet cupcake should not be missed !

• Visited October 2011

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Steeple Ashton, United Kingdom
“Red Velvet cup cakes delicious!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We loved the Red Velvet Cupcakes and decided to also take some home..... these were packaged in a Hummingbird box and pretty carrier so made a nice gift for my daughter.

Good coffee and we loved looking at all the other cakes.

Thank you!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank oscarposh
Leigh-on Sea, United Kingdom
“Great cupcakes”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Have only visited the Spitalfields branch, which there doesnt seem to be a record for on here, but the cakes are amazing!! Red Velvet one of my favourite. Cool and funky inside too.

Visited September 2011
London, United Kingdom
“The Worst Customer Service Imaginable”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I almost never write a review but I have to say the customer service at the Humming bird Bakery is the ABSOLUTE WORST I have ever experienced. A friend ordered a cake to be delivered for my 40th birthday.

On the day, they claimed there was no one available to receive the order when they tried to deliver; however they failed to use the number that was given at the time of the order. The delivery man claimed he had left a message. Of course no message was left. Hummingbird refused to accept that this happened, obviously thinking I was lying. Their suggestion was that I had to collect the cake from their nearest branch and if I wanted it redelivered, it would cost a further £7.50.

They ruined my birthday and have been absolutely unapologetic, do not use them for delivery unless you enjoy paying quite a lot of money to deal with problems, waiting on hold (have spent hours on the phone trying to deal with this) and have time for lack of customer service.

Pick up for the cakes if fine, but to be honest after this experience I don't feel I want to give Hummingbird Bakery any further business.

• Visited August 2012
6 Thank vals552
London, United Kingdom
“Just wonderful... the original and the best”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I love The Hummingbird Bakery and own all their books as well as having eaten many, many, many of their cupcakes. Including my fair share of a huge order of cupcakes for my wedding. Proper American cupcakes, the way god intended them. Just go.

• Visited February 2012