“Cozy brunch spot with a great atmosphere ”
Review of Bonjour Brioche

Bonjour Brioche
Order Online
Ranked #9,879 of 28,601 Restaurants in London
Description: Bonjour Brioche is a cafe with the highest quality coffee, breakfast, lunch and cakes. Our chef and owner has many years experience in cooking amazing desserts, cakes and brioche and prides his work on using the finest and freshest ingredients. Even better news is the we do all breakfast/brunch and we have anazing coffee to enjoy with it. Check out menu out for more information.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Dropped by here early in the morning for a bite to eat, and was really glad I did. The place is very cozy and inviting, with soft lights and vines hanging from the ceiling. The menu is surprisingly large, and has plenty of items from eggs benedict to hashes to pastries. I opted for the Spanish chorizo hash, and while it was a bit oily, the chorizo and eggs were very scrumptious.

While the food overall was good, it wasn't great. If I'm honest, that fourth star is a result of this place's charm and atmosphere, which would have me lingering over cups of coffee and pastries if I lived nearby.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (117)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

On my third stay in Fulham within a year, on venturing out to West Kensington, I found this little joint tucked in among other little shops that you might easily miss; purely out of serendipity, as I had just turned to right, without looking for anything, I saw a cafe full of people & I entered!

The hosts/baristas Brior, Esteban & Maddy are amazing, always with smile, ever eager to help you settle with menu and then of course serve you well.

The choices in the morning (that’s when I have been mostly to the place) revolves around vatious iteration of Eggs-Benedict’s and I have been stuck on the first that I ordered a week ago; the one with Gruyère cheese.

But on coffee, I like mocha in hungry stomach & hardly anyone makes perfect mocha as it’s hard to make one with sometimes it being too sweet with excess chocolate or sometimes to bitter with excess coffee (in ratio to chocolate). But this little tiny place, of all the places I have been to makes a perfect cup of mocha, with exact right balance between chocolate and coffee to give that strength of coffee without the signature bitter of coffee -perfect!

Reviewed September 1, 2019

We are lucky enough to have it a few blocks from home. We go there probably too often and food and service are always amazing. The atmosphere is really nice too. Our neighbourhood favourite for sure! 100% recommended

Reviewed August 31, 2019

I just visited for a brunch and loved this cafe. The staff is super polite and attentive and the food is tasty and good quality. You can tell the eggs are organic by the strong orange colour of the yolk. Would definitely recommend and I will come back.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed June 17, 2019 via mobile

Desperate for food as we didn’t want hotel quality, we landed ourselves at Bonjour Brioche, just a short walk from Queens.
We were not disappointed; the coffee was lovely, the breakfast portions good, the quality great.
Eggs Benedict - Ham and the brioche were the stars
Toasted banana bread - gorgeous
Eggs, chorizo, tomatoes on sour dough were equally good.

There were three of us and the service was quick and polite.

See you next year.