“Found by accident, what a find!”
Review of Cheddar Deli

Cheddar Deli
Description: Cheddar Deli prides itself on being a local, reliable neighbourhood supplier of genuine sourced products with real provenance. We are deeply passionate about our range of cheeses - over 150 different varieties from Britain, Ireland, France, Spain, Italy and Holland, our meat, charcuterie and deli items. They have been sourced from the very finest producers and importers we could find. Our range of fine wines, fortified wines, whiskey, real ales, chutneys, pickles, crackers and accompaniments will enhance your food offering. We aim to give real value in the food we sell and service we offer.
Reviewed June 1, 2017

Literally stumbled on this shop by accident. I live 100 miles away. Took away some Cornish Salami (seaweed and cider), some Welsh Brie, Dambuster cheddar, a small sourdough loaf and very drinkable Brynhildr IPA to wash it all down. Should have saved some for the wife but it was just too good. Think I'll go to their website, wonder what subscriptions they do?

Served by Kate who was very happy to let me sample a few of, well everything.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank Allan P

Reviewed May 23, 2017

I had been on the website and everything for wedding cheeses seemed too expensive...so, I popped in on the off chance and met Kate. She was extremely helpful and knowledgeable and didn't flinch when I told her my small budget for my small wedding. I came out with a wonderful selection to construct a small but beautiful cheese 'cake' - and some complimentary sugar mice for luck! Im a very happy customer and will be returning as I'm lucky enough to be local! Thanks Kate! A lovely little deli - well worth a visit!

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Coconutter
Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

Super friendly, well stocked cheese heaven. Love the £5 cheese bags on Friday where you get to try something new. Great place to buy gifts and wine too. I'm so fortunate to have this little gem on my doorstep and highly recommend a visit.

Date of visit: April 2017
2  Thank Terrylr
Reviewed March 15, 2017

Cheddar Deli is the centre point of our shopping area and
has huge support from the locals.
The proprietor works very hard to please his customers.
The choice of cheese is incredible as well as the charcuterie.
Good selection of accessories, ie biscuits, chutneys, jams

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank Robert L
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

Always intersted in different cheeses
They have a great selection on varied and unusual cheeses wines and beers
Something new to try weekly
Staff are knowledgeable and friendly

Date of visit: February 2017