“The highlight of my morning - every morning!”
Review of Coco di Mama

Coco di Mama
Order Online
Ranked #15,669 of 28,485 Restaurants in London
Neighborhood: Clerkenwell
Neighborhood: Clerkenwell
Reviewed June 13, 2019

I literally can't fault the guys at Cowcross Street. The coffee is the best you'll find from a chain in London and also they don't charge extra for dairy free alternative milks and offer discount if you've your own reusable cup. Also unlike a lot of their competitors the people working there are properly trained baristas. The selection of food there is also unmatched on the highstreet (the EspressOats are divine). But above all it's the girls working there who make each visit an enjoyable one. The staff are always so pleasant, keep their calm even at their busiest peak times, know my order by heart and always have me smiling when I leave.

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (9)

Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

Popped in for a quick lunch. I had the special - garlic and ham hock. It was hot and tasted good. It made for a nice alternative. Staff were really friendly.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed April 12, 2019

lovely food , can be a little too much bread at times,Salads are also great and they have never let us down

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed October 26, 2017

Visited Coco Di Mama for the first time today as I was happy to hear they do Gluten Free pasta. Very shocked by being told I need to pay 90p more for a Gluten Free option over the normal pasta prices. Why should your customers who have a food intolerance pay extra for this? The mark up your business will be making from a £6.50 pasta already is crazy. I have never in my life ate in a restaurant where I have had to pay more for a Gluten Free option and will certainly not be eating here again!!

Review on the pasta dish - very average. Definitely not worth £6.50 + 90p!

Date of visit: October 2017
Hadi T, Public Relations Manager at Coco di Mama, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

Hi there,

I'm really sorry to hear you were disappointed by your experience at Coco di Mama. Please could you email feedback@cocodimama.co.uk and one of the team will be in touch.

Best,

Hadi

Reviewed August 27, 2017

I ordered chicken chorizo pasta. It was very dry and not mixed very wel in serving container. Then there's al dente pasta or undercooked. The was definitely undercooked and I couldn't even find any chorizo pieces!!
Bland and overpriced wth terrible service
Cannot recommend