“Breakfast at Garfunkel’s”

Ranked #2,779 of 28,179 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Westminster
Description: With its sterling reputation, Garfunkel's serves a wonderfully eclectic mix of British and international cuisine. A simple yet on-trend eatery, Garfunkel's serves an array of diverse menus, from breakfast through to dinner. The afternoon tea selection presents a sophisticated range, as well as delectable desserts and gourmet coffees.
Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

We came here at around half 10 after walking towards Trafalgar Square, the location of this restaurant was great and the prices were okay for the location. We ordered a Regular Breakfast and a vegetarian breakfast along with 2 drinks which came to around £25 which was decent. The food itself wasn’t amazing, and the portion sizes poor. The veggie breakfast came with fried peppers which we found odd. The normal breakfast was nice but needed more as if left still Hungry. Despite this we still enjoyed our meals and our time but could’ve been better.

Date of visit: December 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,202)

Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

Visited for lunch, Service average our waitress was alright. A Girl stacked baby tables right by my head while I was eating probably 3 inch’s from my face. Menus sticky and ripped. Fish and chips made me feel ill for the rest of the day, the food was at best average. Reasonably priced £10-£12 meals although up north you can get same size portions and food types but better quality.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

I was served fast but the waitress didn’t know what a flat white was. When I got my food the hollandaise was cold and my muffin was not cooked/toasted. Mmmm cold hollandaise on bread.

Reviewed May 8, 2019

Not sure what happened but our food was terrible. My husbands pizza wasn’t cooked and tasted like it had been sitting out for weeks. My chicken was dry and my moms food was cold. We sent the pizza back and ordered a burger instead. It was terrible! Looked nothing like the photos posted on here. He didn’t even eat it. Service was fine, the waitress was very kind and apologetic. We did get the burger and pizza taken off the bill, which was appreciated. Not sure what happened but this was the worst meal we’ve ever had at a restaurant. Even the fries were either rock hard or frozen in the middle. Won’t be coming back.

1  Thank Nicole C
Reviewed May 3, 2019 via mobile

My first meal in London was delicious. The for was great as was the service. I highly recommend the fish and chips.

Date of visit: May 2019

Been to Garfunkel's? Share your experiences!