“Excellent breakfast”

Ranked #1,097 of 23,351 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Trafalgar Square / Embankment
Description: With its sterling reputation, Garfunkel's serves a wonderfully eclectic mix of British and international cuisine. A simple yet on-trend eatery, Garfunkel's serves an array of diverse menus, from breakfast through to dinner. The afternoon tea selection presents a sophisticated range, as well as delectable desserts and gourmet coffees.
Reviewed May 7, 2014

For £5.95 you can have whatever breakfast you want. The next day I had to ask for less on my plate. Good quality and excellent service

Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Had breakfast here Saturday morning! Great price for what you get but it was Luke warm, the eggs were fresh as I requested poached, the sausage though.....all day me and my other half were burping leek it was vile it had most definately been cooked in way to much fat as it was impossible for either of us to digest!!!!!
I wouldn't eat here again the staff were miserable and the atmosphere drab! Try frankie and bennys instead!

Reviewed April 28, 2014

We decided to try here thinking the food would be on a par with Frankie and Bennys! Oh dear what a mistake. The quality of the food and presentation was extremely poor. And expensive.
Having eaten at the Greyhound at Kew, the Tower dining room, portobello street food and a couple of pubs over a long weekend break in and around London this was of a significantly lower standard and was the most expensive meal we ate.
Never again!

1  Thank Tar-tar
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Had dinner on a busy Thursday night. Food was good and service was superb. Our server, Stephen interacted very well with my boys. He even asked the kitchen to make a special baked potato with melted cheese (which is not on the menu) for my son, who is a fussy eater....

Reviewed April 14, 2014

We ate here twice during our two day trip to London to watch the Marathon. My partner and I had a sharing platter on the Saturday afternoon and all six of us had breakfast here on the morning of the Marathon. The food was tasty, although the breakfast was a little cold. Great value and friendly staff.