“Traditional Chinese food”

Neighborhood: Spitalfields
Israel
“Traditional Chinese food”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Great food - the place was populated with Chinese people which to me is always an indication that the food is authentic! Good prices and good service.

• Visited December 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Authenic Chinese Food - Unfriendly Service :(”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I've passed this restaurant dozens of times but finally found my way inside for lunch. The menu is the real deal if you want authenic Chinese food. Lots of unmentionable parts of the pig are on offer. Lungs, intestines, ears...etc. My son and I opted for the vegetable spring rolls (very safe option). Then people at the adjoining table were having spicy green beans with bits of chlli and pork. So we ordered this which was fabulous !!! Then an order of beef with peppers and black bean sauce along with a bowl of steamed rice. x2 diet cokes and the bill was £25.50. Not cheap cheap but just about right. They are open everyday except Christmas so I'll be back soon !!!!

• Visited November 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Rare Gem of authentic Chinese food”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Excellent restaurant with really nice authentic food near Liverpool Street Stn. Lots of Chinese customers which is always a good sign. Most items are a bit spicy but you can ask the staff to make it less spicy.
Try the dumplings!!

Visited October 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ridiculous Service”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

This place is claimed to be the best Chinese restaurant in London. The food is tasty but the service could be the worst in London. I visited this restaurant for more than five times, just because the food was great and the service was ok. However the last time the service was so awful that finally led me to a full stop. There was a boy from north-east China whose attitude was absolutely disrespectful. When ordering, he directly used his pen to point the item he was refering to while I was turning pages. He showed absolutely no patience as if he would die if we did not finish ordering right away. What's more rediculous was when he found the kitchen delivering a lamb barbecue dish while he actually forgot that the dish was ordered by us: he literally ate them all!!! We are absolutely stunned.

So, you have been warned.

New York City, New York
“authentic chinese food”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Went there twice during my 5-day stay in London.Food taste very authentic (I'm from mainland China). Especially bbq lamb sticks and beef in hotpot soup. All my non-Chinese friends love it and they will return!

Visited September 2013