“An amazing afternoon tea!!”

Tea Darling Refreshingly Vintage
Ranked #5,450 of 27,670 Restaurants in London
Description: A Vintage Tearoom that has a relaxing atmosphere to come and meet friends, enjoy a slice of cake pot of tea all served on beautiful vintage china. Maybe book an afternoon tea, we make our own cakes. We also have a room to hold a tea party. Look out for our events too.
Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

We found this on trip advisor and it did not disappoint. The owner, Pam, is lovely and the tea perfect. Delicious sandwiches and cakes were the perfect combination of savory and sweet. We will return to this lovely shop on our next visit and I encourage you to visit as well. Reservations are necessary. They also have a menu of savory and sweet items if you do not want to do the traditional tea menu.

Date of visit: April 2019
teadarlings87, Owner at Tea Darling Refreshingly Vintage, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2019

Hi Angelina
Thank you so much for your wonderful review I am so please you enjoyed your visit and that you chose Tea Darling on your short Harry Potter adventure. Just to clarify that you only have to book for Afternoon Tea you can just pop in for tea and cake oh and our daily savoury offerings.
Enjoy Harry Potter tomorrow and a safe trip home ☕️

Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

My husband brought me to Tea Darling for an afternoon tea. It was a wonderful experience as Pam served us in antique teapots & cups. Pam was so warm & welcoming. She also bakes & serves her own handmade cakes, tarts, bread pudding, sandwiches, etc. which are absolutely delicious! I got a caffeine free Tea which was very nice & light - exactly what I wanted. I would certainly go here again and would highly recommend it!

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank Samraajmal
teadarlings87, Owner at Tea Darling Refreshingly Vintage, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2019

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and I am so glad you enjoyed your visit. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

If you want to treat yourself to an authentic, country, cosy, afternoon tea, then by all means go to Tea Darling! Pam, the proprietess is lovely and welcomes you as if you were a guest in her own home. The setting is charming, the food is delicious (and I'm a pastry chef - I'm picky) and the vintage china and linens make it a unique, thoroughly British experience. My friend and I had an utterly delightful afternoon - and you will too. Just book ahead - the shop is cosy and fills up quickly. (Pictures are of me and Pam, the Proprietess and one of the table settings. Arrive hungry - my friend and I couldn't possibly manage to eat all the sandwiches, scones and pastries - we brought the yummy leftovers home to enjoy!)

Date of visit: February 2019
teadarlings87, Owner at Tea Darling Refreshingly Vintage, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2019

Hi Laura Thank you for your review. I am so please you enjoyed you afternoon tea.

Reviewed February 21, 2019 via mobile

Pam the owner is a very lovely and funny lady. We came one day before our return flight not knowing we needed a reservation but she accommodated us providing us with an authentic afternoon tea experience. The tea and assortment of cakes were delicious. Thank you for such a great afternoon we will never forget!

Date of visit: February 2019

I am so please that you got to visit Tea Darling before you went home.

Reviewed January 20, 2019 via mobile

I wanted to take my Mum for a thank you treat and I couldn’t have picked a better idea. Tea and cake at the Vintage Tearoom in Acton. On entering my Mum actually said “wow” because it has been decked out so gorgeously. The atmosphere is very welcoming, we were made a space for straight away and helped with my baby buggy. The cakes were delicious and it was the perfect cuppa for my Mum, an avid tea drinker who couldn’t stop complimenting the taste! The staff were so lovely to my little boy and nothing was too much trouble, we all absolutely loved it! I’d recommend it any one - who doesn’t enjoy tea and cake and in such a stylish venue with a fabulous theme and attention to detail - it’s an absolute must visit.

Date of visit: January 2019

Thank you for your review. I am please that you chose to bring your mum to Tea Darling for her treat and she thought her cuppa was perfect. Hope to see you again soon.