“Great place”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mayfair
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

So unlike other places in Mayfair, very relaxed and not stuck up like other bars around, cocktails very good and at a good price. Staff very friendly. Overall a great place for drinks

1  Thank Rosscogp

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We went to Babble Mayfair last Friday night...was a bit of a spare of the moment thing but we will definitely be returning! The bar staff were actually great. The mojitos were delicious, there was a whole page to choose from!! I particularly liked the Lemon Mojito, and after quite a few we went downstairs to the club. Cool little place with really great music. We ended up staying the whole night and had such a good time!!! Great spot in Mayfair. Will be going back next week for sure.

1  Thank Hannah P
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I had a lovely evening celebrating a friends birthday at babble bar in Mayfair! Great atmosphere and loved the music! The service was great and the mojitos delicious! Would definitely go again!

1  Thank Lexi999
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Myself and a few family members went out for a birthday expecting high quality service being it a Mayfair bar however this was FAR from what we got. After ordering a table and a lot of drinks including bottles they started to kick members out for 'sleeping'. How someone can sleep while standing up and dancing I still don't get to this day. I then went over to speak to the manager who was just rude and not helpful. Total rip off of a bar, horrible staff, terrible bouncers and just not a good night out. If you want a good night go to another bar in Mayfair or just stick to Leicester Square or Soho, ANYTHING is better than Babble Mayfair, never going there again!!! Visited Dec 2012.

1  Thank HemM123
BabbleMayfair, Guest Relations Manager at Babble Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Dear HMan611,

I am so sorry to hear of the disappointing time you had when you visited in December 2012.
Also many thanks for your detailed feedback. It lets me feed back to the management and prevents such occurrences happening again.
I would like to speak with you in more detail about your review, so would you please email me at Hannah.pierce@babble-bar.co.uk at your nearest convenience.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Hannah @ Babble

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I was in babble last night with my friends and I had a lot fun, the cocktails are amazing, serious fresh fruit in all of them, fresh strawberries raspberries, I ask the male Brazilian bartender for his best cocktail and he gave me the watermelon mojito, it's was delicious, I will go back definitely this summer to enjoy it...