Ways to Experience The O2
from $104.70
from $54.30
from $56.30
3,983 results
All reviews main arena michael mcintyre atp tennis concert venue millennium dome jubilee line amazing venue tube station great seats stage cinema acoustics gigs vertigo gods merchandise auditorium
Reviewed today

I first went to the O2 in 2007 and found myself in a serious argument with security about their no food or drink allowed through the doors policy. This was exacerbated by lengthy queues at what appeared to be insufficient outlets selling expensive refreshments. A letter of complaint was answered with a template apology with an assurance that staff training would be improved....and I vowed never to return. Last month, I was dragged there by my wife and daughter to see Michael McIntyre and actually enjoyed it! Plentiful food and drink outlets with a pint of beer costing a very reasonable £4. This was so much better that I treated myself to a ticket for the ATP tennis, just one month later, only to find a pint was now priced at £7, as was a humble sandwich. This immediately brought back the pain of 2007 with the added confusion of how on earth do you know whether you are going to get royally ripped off or have a pleasant evening? All could be solved by the O2 changing the ridiculous rules on taking in your own food - I've been to loads of venues that allow this. I notice that the O2 never responds to similar bad reviews on Tripadvisor, presumably because they simply cannot justify the policy, but I am intrigued about how the food and drink pricing is set. Perhaps the O2 could add an R for Ripoff against ticket prices to warn fans which events are assumed to be for rich folk (but I'm only guessing that some marketing guru decided that toffs go to tennis matches and hard working families go to the McIntyre).

Reviewed 2 days ago

We were lucky enough to have some Business Hospitality tickets for Day 2 of the ATP Finals. As a venue though, it was easy to get in and out of - especially with the mad rush as the last tennis match finished, we were provided with plenty of help on the concourse to make sure people went in the right direction, and the train station wasn't as packed as we thought it would be with the amount of people leaving.

The viewing was great from where we were (very good seats, very lucky). The staff could have been a little more encouraging of people to get in and out of their seats quicker in the breaks - far too many people still moving when the players were trying to restart the match.

The food and the service in the MATCHHospitality section was wonderful, and we were very lucky to have such great tickets.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

It’s a long way from the top but a really good venue for lots of people to see a big name gig. Great amenities inside but mildly overpriced.

Reviewed 2 days ago

We love to watch the ATP finals at the O2 and the arena is a good venue for it. However, the price of food and the choice is not good. It cost £7 for 2 pre-packed sandwiches. I would have preferred to have something healthy rather than bread, but the only 2 salads on offer contained spices I do not like. Having been before we are getting use to things and this year we took empty water bottles through security and asked for them to be filled with tap water from outlets, which was not a problem. The organisation is good in that exiting is very well organised, although we had a drink (on the main concourse, which is not so expensive) and wait for half an hour, there was no ques for the underground.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Yes! We are still coming back after vowing never to....but then the venue is brilliant at what it does, the way the tennis is presented is stunning. The rest just gets worse...it must be the biggest moneymaker to the owners at the expense of the public’s hard earned cash.
I am sure some of the tactics are illegal but then who is going to challenge a multi national! Some of the rules are farcical and go far beyond the stated needs of security! We will take a sealed bottle of water off you to charge you £3 for the same bottle of water the other side of security.
I doubt things will change the owners being totally impervious to criticism.....just keep ripping us off.
I suppose we will be back next year!

2  Thank plagelover66
Reviewed 3 days ago

Although the O2 is a great venue, I found the seats very hard and cramped rows with little leg room (admittedly I am 6.2) The biggest let down for me is the price of the food and beverages and time it takes to get served. We visited recently to watch the ATP Tennis tournament. People come out between games and expect to be served not queue for ages. You do not get this issue with Twickenham Stadium, food and drink is on hand and you are serves quickly and efficiently. O2 could learn a lot from them.
The stewards get you in out of the building very well so no complaints there.

1  Thank 60charlief
Reviewed 4 days ago

Even though their appearence may have changed a fair bit Soft Cell were as good as they were at their prime back in the early 80s.
Really good show in what is a great concert venue. I was up in the heavens but still had a really good view of the concert especially when you add the 2 giant screens at the sides of the stage.
Everyone who has tickets for the upper tiers have to wait downstairs for a fair while before being let up which was a bit strange. But overall this place is well thought out and easy to navigate.
Only minus is the nightmare scenario of getting a tube train after the show. It really is horrendous!!!!!

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

This is the new shopping and entertainment centre in North Greenwich. You can reach it with the ferry boats from city centre or with the new cable car Emirates from Dockland . Here is a new cinema , shopping mall , restaurants and the second biggest indoor arena with 20000 seats.

Reviewed 4 days ago

went for a Bocelli concert and thought the seating was great. They seem to be extremely organised and it was really easy to get out for refreshments and to exit.
even with a full event it was equally easy leaving after the event.

1  Thank Gooner_JT
Reviewed 4 days ago

I finally got to visit the O2 and found that this is an iconic building. We went up the escalator inside the O2 and then walked and walked around the entire building and back to where we had started. Excellent.