Review Highlights
Super Fun Tour!

My brother and I had a great time on the historic pub tour! Glenn went out of his way to describe... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
evaandwoody
Great Pub Tour in SoHo

I spent a wonderful afternoon exploring the pubs of SoHo with our funny and enthusiastic guide... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Anne C
San Francisco, California

All reviews pub tour walking tour private tour his knowledge soho area step free fantastic walking london tour amazing morning historical stories fantastic tour guide funny anecdotes telling stories funny guy great storyteller london pub happy to answer any questions
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The Walking Pub tour with Harry was a lot of fun. Harry certainly knew his stuff... the history of the area in bite sized pieces washed down with the local ales... lagers , ales and gins ... and side dishes of local musical legends delivered with humour and penache. Bloody brilliant!!!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 12, 2019

Absolutely loved this tour! I'm not into much walking tours but I highly recommend this to anyone. Linton was a fantastic guide with his knowledge of history plus boozing, you can't go wrong. We also met some amazing people that adds more to the experience. Thanks for the hangover Linton! :)

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank ChevalWalker
Reviewed September 10, 2019

This was our first family trip to London.   Our tour with Linton was the best one we had during our 10 day trip.  I would definitely do another with him.   We went to a local pub for drinks and to talk about what we wanted to see and do.  Linton was kind enough to make us an itinerary to get the most out of our London Passes and walked us to the building to pick them up while giving us a great history lesson on the way.   After seeing the place I would have never known where to find it,  very grateful he showed us.  He gave us lots of great advice like going to see the crown jewels first at Tower of London to avoid the really long lines, great places to eat, and safety tips for tourists.  My teenager wanted to go on a Jack the Ripper tour and Linton recommended the one he felt was best.  Linton was friendly,  on time, organized, very easy to talk to, full of information and was able to keep my teenager engaged.   I wish we had more time with him.  We didn't get to everything on the list but kept our list for when we visit next summer.

1  Thank Melissa S
Reviewed September 4, 2019

Linton was a fantastic guide. The tour far exceeded our expectations and it was just an enjoyable afternoon. Linton was funny, knowledgeable and an all round great guy. Would highly recommend.

Date of experience: August 2019
Glenn H, Owner at Beard and Bald, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2019

Thanks for stopping by,

Linton will be over the moon to hear from you.

Best,

B&B

Reviewed September 1, 2019

We selected this tour as we had already done all the major tourist sites of London on our last visit. This was a unique way to explore London and hear some local stories. Linton was very knowledgable and made the tour lots of fun. Would highly recommend this tour.