“My addiction”

Oddono's Gelati Italiani Ltd.
Ranked #27 of 432 Dessert in London
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: South Kensington
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I rarely pass the concession at selfridges without getting some to take home. I always look out for the cinnamon flavour but am completely hooked on their coffee and chocolate flavours.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

The ice-cream in the Bute street shop is just out of this world. It is a little bit out of the way, but worth every step. The only issue is that the shop is very tiny inside ( 2 tables only), so you often have to take your ice-cream away. It would be good to be able to sit down more often to enjoy every spoonful.

1  Thank Sal24London
Reviewed October 22, 2012

The best Gelato in the UK! It reminded me so much of being in italy. We went very late,almost at closing time.But they were nice enough to serve us and wait for us to finish without rushing us out. We had Mango and Strawberry and they were both scrumptious.Specially the mango, that I felt I was eating one straight from my mother's backyard.I will definetely will make it a habit to visit once a month.

2  Thank Bombonsito
Reviewed October 8, 2012

It's like stepping back into Italy when you get an ice cream from this little shop. The people are friendly and the ice cream is delicious. A nice little hidden gem!

3  Thank TrillionBlue
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Truely the best, made inhouse, fantastic flavours, sorbets are also very good and the milk shakes are delicious. The ice ream cakes are a great idea. They do provide a takeaway service, alway good to have a supply in the fridge, I often take a carton to friends dinner parties which goes down well. The staff are always friendly. It's an all year round treat to visit and always very busy. It's good value for money and it really does taste as good as the ice cream in Italy. Always a consistently good taste. Looking forward to my next visit!

4  Thank LHB M