Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful customer service

Earlier this month I booked a service from London Heathrow to the Conrad St. James and could not... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Geraldine S
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Blackberry cars from Gatwick

The car was very clean and the driver was very kind!The booking process very easy and the price... read more

Reviewed yesterday
ΒΑΣΙΛΙΚΗ Ψ

Recommended experiences in and around London
from $18.07
from $9.68
from $14.11
from $12.91
1,026 results
All reviews heathrow airport london hotel via paypal driver arrived on time reliable service friendly driver great driver highly recommend this company euston station return journey always on time black cab meeting point kings cross southampton vehicle customs
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service. Always on time. We took trips from London to Southampton for a cruise. Very comfortable cars. Price for trips very good. I would use this service again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I used Blackberry car/taxi for a pick up from Heathrow airport to the Excel center. They contacted me right when we landed and let me know how long, where to meet and picture of driver and license plate. Fantastic driver and very reasonable price. I had booked Blackberry to go back to Heathrow a few days later but completely my mistake gave the wrong date! I contacted them immediately and they communicated back immediately but could not accommodate with my mistake. They did however reimburse me within a few days. Grudgingly I paid almost double for a taxi on my mistake. Blackberry cars has reasonable prices, great cars and drivers and their communication is outstanding! I highly recommend them!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Used this car service upon arriving to London Gatwick. W luggage and after long flight/motionsick did not want to deal w train ride and then tube to S. Kensington. Driver was a few min late but called so we were not worried. Was polite and clean car. Made things simple.
Used same service back to airport this time we flew to Croatia 3 days later, again out of Gatwick. Emailed them ahead of time, to make sure driver was on time as we did not want delays getting to our flight. They email responded and apologized and driver was waiting for us at agreed ontime outside our hotel. No issues. Made for zero stress travel which is a luxury I am all for as I hate the airport/stress of flying in general. Would not hesitate to use again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very good driver and vehicle, and reasonably priced from Dover Cruise Terminal to Heathrow. Smooth ride, driver was good and got us to the airport on time.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We used Blackberry twice - first off internet - second because of our satisfaction. Oxford to London - needed vehicle with space for 3 large and 3 small bags (and 2 people). The brand new Mitsubishi Outlander (big brother to ASX) with driver Dler, was price competitive and spacious and worked so well that we requested the same car/driver to travel from London to Heathrow 6 days later. Late August - early September 2019). Extremely satisfied.

Date of experience: August 2019