“A Great Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bella Italia London - Victoria - CLOSED

Bella Italia London - Victoria
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Westminster
Birkenhead, England, United Kingdom
“A Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

I traveled to London for work and went here for my evening meal with my daughter. We had the early evening special which was fantastic. The service was exceptional and the staff made us so welcome.

• Visited June 2012

South Shields, United Kingdom
“named Bella Italia when we wisited”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2012

We visited the restaurant but it was Bella Italia as apposed to Bella Pasta as the heading to the review states prior to a visit to the theatre to see Wicked, we were given a couple of options of a table as it was not very busy when we arrived unlike when we left. We were told about the specials when given the menu. We have eaten in a few London Bella Italias and they all seem to have a familiar theme. There was nothing on the menu that I wanted as I am probably the fussiest eater you could come about the waiter asked what I would like and when I explained he said he would do his best and true to his word I got what I asked for, top marks to the waiter and the chef. My daughter had the lasagne and thoroughly enjoyed along with a portion of their delicious chips.

The restaurant has a rustic feel, was clean with clean bathroom facilities. All of the waiting staff were very pleasant and throughout the meal we never felt rushed and valued. I would recommend to try if you are in the vacinity I am sure you will enjoy

• Visited April 2012
Shropshire
“We enjoyed us but plenty didnt...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2012

We received food service but couples around us did not and I felt that becuase we had children they were keen to help us and get us out, the 2 couples by us however, were sseated before us and were still there when we left. We were also sat by the door and the draught was frustating to say the least

Visited February 2012
Kuwait City, Kuwait
“Simple and quick”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2012

The meals were typical English/Italian and although were flavoursome and of a reasonable size they were pretty standard fare.

Visited December 2011
Swansea
“61st birthday”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2012

We went with 19 family members and were seated in an ideal nook away from most other diners in Tottenham Court Road area. Staff were helpful, food was nice, service attentive. It took two hours to have lunch, but it was a relaxing experience, and we were satisfied in every way.

• Visited December 2011