“Miss”
other traveler has booked this property
The bedroom with a nicely made bed with clean sheets
Guest will walk into a room with nicely made bed with clean linens A nice sofa to relax and watch TV after a day out
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
The bedroom with a nicely made bed with clean sheets
Guest will walk into a room with nicely made bed with clean linens
A nice sofa to relax and watch TV after a day out
Mini kitchen perfect for a short stay
Hot plate in the kitchen
Small dining area, also suitable as work area, in the kitchen
The  mini kitchen
The small but modern bathroom with power shower and toilet
Nicely paved garden for exclusive use of my holiday guests
Relax with a drink in the garden
The garden from kitchen's window
The rear view of the house
The extension as part of holiday suite
Nicely paved garden
Bus 3 route serves my house bus-stop, it is also a night bus, perfect for late outing
West Dulwich station. my closest rail station, 10 minutes to Victoria stations, 5 minutes to Brixton
Rosendale Pub, a gorgeous pub- for eating/drinking, family friendly, 8 minutes walk from the house.
West Dulwich Park, a very beautiful park in the area
A day out in the park would be great- enjoy sports, restaurants, zoo, cycling, ponds etc
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

MandyG013...
“Miss”
Reviewed September 21, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Paulina was a fantastic host. She was super friendly, helpful, and accommodating. The apartment was neat and clean as well as equipped with anything we needed. Paulina was ready to help us with directions and suggestions during our travels. We will definitely be recommending her to anyone we know traveling to London. Great location, you can jump on a bus at the end of her street and head anywhere in London. Thanks Paulina !

Management Response
Sep 21, 2016
Thanks Amanda for taking the time to give review of your stay at my place. And I want to thank you more for taking the courage to choose my place in the first place without a previous review. It was a joy hosting you and your friend, good communication, you used the place neat and decently, you left the key for me as arranged. I hope to host you again in the near future. My best wishes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing