“Excellent Vegan Restaurant”

Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: South Kensington
Description: Established over the last decade,Saf has developed a philosophycommitted to providing a healthylifestyle using nutritious plant-based ingredients. With our services and products, weaim to introduce a newsense of well beingto a diverse rangeof customers. Saf is an acronym forSimply Authentic Food,it also means ‘Pure’in Turkish
London, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent Vegan Restaurant”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

My first time in a vegan restaurant and I must say that I'm impressed. From the start the service was great, very attentive and whenever I asked for something they didn't have a problem with it. My aloe vera juice was very good, and my morrocan shawarma Wrap was very tasty. The wrap came with a salad and coleslaw and I must say that I had to take the other half of my wrap to take away because I was very much satisfied. This is to show that the value you pay is excellent when it comes to how much you're getting- very pleased! Not all healthy food costs more than junk food ;) And to end my visit to Saf, I had the lime mousse tart which was delicious, my first raw dessert did not disappoint me at all! Overall I'm pretty pleased with the service and the food, definitely going back to try something else.

Switzerland
“Delicious food!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Restaurant is above Whole Foods and not enclosed so somewhat noisy.
Food is excellent. ..buckwheat noodles were very delicious as was the Fighter juice with carrot and ginger.
Service for us was not an issue.

Paris, France
“Second experience much better”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We went back to SAF at their Kensington location. This time, we really enjoyed our food. We tried the wraps which were excellent and the "cheese" made of cashew nuts. The service was friendly and efficient. A very good experience.

1 Thank PhilippeN
London, United Kingdom
“Fallen off the pedastal”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My partner is a duly committed raw vegan who has dragged me to Saf for years (starting back when they had the restaurant off Old St). We both have to concede that management have really let the High St Kensington shop really decline. The food and cocktails still have their moments of brilliance but the service is consistently a disaster.
We go back as it is unique in what it offers but it rarely lives up to the hype sadly. Hopefully they will get their act together

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank worldtravela69
London, England, United Kingdom
“Rather disappointing & uninspired”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I took my sister here for a meal, she's a vegan and I love vegan food. The staff were rather impolite, inattentive and rude from the moment we arrived. We ordered two starters and our mains with a couple glasses of wine. Unfortunately everything we ordered was dull, uninspired and not particularly fresh (when considering the point of the restaurant). Certainly disappointing vegan food. I would not return to this restaurant.

• Visited July 2013