“Second experience much better”
Review of Saf Restaurant - CLOSED

Saf Restaurant
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: South Kensington
Description: Established over the last decade,Saf has developed a philosophycommitted to providing a healthylifestyle using nutritious plant-based ingredients. With our services and products, weaim to introduce a newsense of well beingto a diverse rangeof customers. Saf is an acronym forSimply Authentic Food,it also means ‘Pure’in Turkish
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We went back to SAF at their Kensington location. This time, we really enjoyed our food. We tried the wraps which were excellent and the "cheese" made of cashew nuts. The service was friendly and efficient. A very good experience.

1  Thank PhilippeN

Reviewed August 5, 2013

My partner is a duly committed raw vegan who has dragged me to Saf for years (starting back when they had the restaurant off Old St). We both have to concede that management have really let the High St Kensington shop really decline. The food and cocktails still have their moments of brilliance but the service is consistently a disaster.
We go back as it is unique in what it offers but it rarely lives up to the hype sadly. Hopefully they will get their act together

3  Thank worldtravela69
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I took my sister here for a meal, she's a vegan and I love vegan food. The staff were rather impolite, inattentive and rude from the moment we arrived. We ordered two starters and our mains with a couple glasses of wine. Unfortunately everything we ordered was dull, uninspired and not particularly fresh (when considering the point of the restaurant). Certainly disappointing vegan food. I would not return to this restaurant.

2  Thank Anouskii H
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Visited using a Groupon voucher. The best food I've tasted in a while. Food was fresh and full of flavour.Pancake was yummy. Will defo visit again and take a meat eating friend who doesn't think she'd like vegan food. She will be converted. Nice friendly staff.Prompt service. Went at lunch time. No one in.Would reccomend.

2  Thank zozo33
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Part of a large turkish group, this is a vegan restaurant, so no wheat,milk etc, but they do nice substitutes.all the menu looks very healthy , I had the lasagne, with layers of courgettes,some squashed nuts in the middle and topped with a hummus type of thing, I did not like this,my partner had a large pancake made of potatoes filled with asparagus, with some kind of cream topping, she did not like that. If you like vegetables you should find something you like.
They do nice cocktails,and vegy drinks, the desserts were excellent.
Staff seemed unhappy, maybe they are paid turkish wages!

1  Thank josepht305