The Arch London(London)
  • Pool
$188
$181
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $201/night.

$249
$199
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $317/night.

$279
$261
Kensington Hotel
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$105
  • Bar/Lounge
$227
$189
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$180
$160
$133
$116
$259
$243
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
An Agoda Traveler
Reviewed December 24, 2009

• Stayed: December 2009
Reviewed November 16, 2009

I really enjoyed my stay at the So Sienna apartments. My flight arrived at 7.30am at Heathrow airport so I was way to early for check-in. The apartment complex is very close to Hammersmith underground and very easy to find: I looked up how to get there from the station before traveling (which I recommend). There is not a large sign with So Sienna on the complex, but a very kind guy came outside to help me with my suitcase. It was 8.30 at that time and he did not had a room available yet, but he offered me to call me when the room was ready. Unfortunately my cell phone was not working and he even offered me an extra SIM card for in my phone: again: that didnt work for me, but I thought this all was VERY thoughtful. I went for a coffee in the neighborhoud and around 11am I came back and there was a great room ready for me. I had booked a studio, but I got upgraded to a 1 bedroom apartment with a sleeper sofa in the livingroom. Everything was very clean and the I loved the hot shower! Overall I really enjoyed my stay here. The only downside was that the phone in the room was not working yet and they could not give me a wake up call ... I really loved the fact that it was close to the underground (I was in SOHO in less than 15 min) and the free wireless is very convenient. I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2009

I booked the apartment and then made the mistake of checking trip advisor second!, so I was a little worried about what I was getting myself into. I had booked a 7 night stay and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I decided to write because the place as I went in sceptical but was pleasantly surprised. The thing that quickly became apparent to me was that they read trip advisor and are genuinely responsive to comments - everything I saw criticised was being addressed. There was an airconditioner in my room, the room was clean, towels and bed were changed every couple of days, bins were emptied daily, the reception staff were friendly and if anything they over did it with asking me if everything was ok and if anything needed addressing. At one point the tv wasn't working properly, but the same day a tv person came a fixed it all, and all the channels were working fine. My one thing I liked about this place was that the room I stayed in was spacious and comfortable, and London accommodation is normally like living in a sardine tin. I travel to London about 5 times a year, and have stayed in places like the Hilton, but apartment accomodation is so much more comfortable. There is no signage for the place, so look for the "office" sign and the street numbers, and remember this is an apartment, not a hotel, so it doesn't have room service, but you have your own washing machine and kitchen, and I liked the place and the staff. I travel only on business, and would I stay at this place again, YES, I would. I intend to book again for my next trip in a few weeks. When I asked where I could get fish and chips or , they new and directed me. There are lots of shops close by, and you can get food to bring back to your apartment. Don't stay here if you are wanting a hotel, this is an apartment, so be clear on this from the begining. Any time I had an issue they addressed it, internet was very fact which was great for business, and even when I had an email i needed printing they were kind enough to print it when I brought it to them on a flash drive. Overall, this is one of the best places I have stayed in London, and I will stay there again. It is the smallest reception office I have seen in my life, but it seemed to always have someone there 24 hours a day, I even set of the smoke alarm once at 2am (by accident with cooking toast) and they came to check in minutes, it is spacious, clean, a very comfortable feel and a friendly team of staff. I stayed 7 days and loved it, I will be staying again on my next trip.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank Kosmic141
Reviewed September 1, 2009

We were in London for a sightseeing weekend, So Sienna is well located in a quiet neighbourhood only a 5 min walk from the Underground Station (15 min journey to Leicester Square) and local shops / amenities of Hammersmith. The multi storey car park is right opposite the apartments (at a cost over £20 per day) but thats where the positives end.
When we arrived at midday we were told the Luxury Apartment we'd booked wasn't ready and was being serviced. We dedided to go out for the day returning at 6pm when we were informed that our apartment wasn't available due to 'water damage' and we would have to take a smaller studio apartment. When I complained about this and the fact that I hadn't been informed, they told us (miraculously) that an alternative Luxury Apartment would be made available within 10 minutes. The apartment itself was modern and quite nice but is in a house / block where people seem to reside permanently and it was commonplace to see laundry hanging out of the upstairs windows and various characters hanging around outside whilst smoking...
We got the distinct impression that some permanent residents were asked to vacate our apartment at short notice to accommodate us because the place hadn't been cleaned and there was even food left in the fridge! The apartment wasn't well equipped (only one wine glass, no teaspoons, no tea towels etc) and these items (apart from an extra wine glass) weren't provided despite our requests.
Although So Sienna advertise that they service the rooms daily, our apartment was dirty. The garden had items of rubbish (crisp packets & sweet wrappers) and even an old sock that had obviously fallen from an upstairs window. For the entire duration of our stay (3 nights) the apartment was only serviced once and this was at our request. Even then, the very dirty carpet wasn't vacuumed and the showers weren't cleaned despite the mildew beginning to gather in the corners.
I suspect the staff live on site and although the two 'concierges' were friendly young chaps they didn't have much of a clue and were clearly out of their depth.
I travel regularly for both business and pleasure and if you're looking for something that is of a genuine 4 * standard then think twice before booking So Sienna. For what we paid (£130 per night) So Sienna doesn't represent good value for money and we won't be returning...

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family