“Avoid bad comments!!!”
Review of So Sienna

So Sienna
Ranked #597 of 948 Specialty Lodging in London
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I booked SoSienna for my friend birthday just for a location. We had early check in and very unexpected our apartment was ready. After reading all bad reviews I was expecting something else. Apartments itself was very clean,large and had everything what you need. We stated in 4006 and had one double bedroom with living room and kitchen, where was sofa bed made in additional bed. Apartment had also 2 bathrooms! Perfect! Staff is very polite and helpfull in every way, especially Dannii! They will never say no to you! Thank you SoSienna, we had excellent weekend. We will definetelly come again.

• Stayed: November 2012
4  Thank Laura953

Reviewed November 9, 2012

The only good thing is the location. Apart from that the prices are ridiculously high for what they offer. I stayed on a luxury studio on the ground floor, which I thought was good as I didn't have to climb the stairs with my luggage. However the reception was just next door and they receive customers during the night and talk extremely loud, which kept me up all nights. I complained and they didn't do anything about it.
They only clean your room every 4 days, there is no soap in the toilet, they dont replenish the coffee and the tv didn't work at all. For £160 per night??? Outrageous... and the heating didn't work well at night, so I've asked for an extra blanket and was told that they didn't have one!
NEVER AGAIN!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank marifeijoo
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Been there another time so we decide to book for few days of Christmas shopping in London. We have had a small apartment on the basement of the main building (entrance via a door just below the reception). The accommodation was fine with a room with a double bed and a sofa that become an additional double bed in the main room. Close to Hammersmith tube station is a good solution when traveling in a group of 3 or 4 people. It has a very good price/quality ration if compared to price of 2 double room in London.
We will use it again.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Great location; smart building, excellent staff
unfortunately it lives up to the description 'budget'
I think you can tell the degree of luxury of a hotel by the size and quality of the towels; and these were not thick and large!
A little more care over upkeep and a deep clean would bring it right up to scratch.

Room Tip: All different
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank OldDownHouse
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Close to all public transport with the tube, underground and overland rail services 5 minutes away whilst plenty of bus services nearby. Great shopping within 5 minutes with lots of food options and several supermarkets. Self catering within the rooms was a big advantage whilst the room was modern in style, clean and serviced well. Staff were friendly and helpful and are on duty 24 hours. Bed was comfortable, it was quite yet so close to everything. My wife and I were on the 4th. floor and had 50 steps to negotiate but the staff helped with our luggage and we found the
location was quite OK.
We would use this accommodation again when visiting London.

Room Tip: Rooms not facing the street are very quite and get good sunlight. Beautiful gardens provide opportun...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stanley P
Reviewed September 2, 2012

My friend and I stayed in flat 3 (having asked for the best room). Well if that's the best room then I really hate to think what the others are like! Positives: comfy bed, good size and layout, everything you probably need, guy on reception was friendly. Negatives: incredibly dirty; carpets and sofa beds cheap and completely covered in stains, flimsy table (we wouldn't have been able to eat on it), hairs found on the sides of bed, mould in bathroom, smelly, didn't trust the cleanliness of cups etc so couldn't even have a cup of tea, had shower but came away feeling dirty. I chose this place because there were a lot of really positive reviews; I can only guess that we either got really unlucky with our room, that those reviewers have got mixed up with another hotel or are family members/friends etc of the owners. A harsh review I know but it's important that you get unbiased reviews before making your decision. We managed to laugh about it but I certainly won't be staying here again.

• Stayed: September 2012
5  Thank LaylsUk
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Good location, friendly staff, Hammersmith tube station 2-3 min. walk. Well equipped rooms.Quite place. Shops and restaurants close. Unfortunately only free TV channels available and we got just one key for our room. The front garden is very nice.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family