See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 15, 2011

Yuk... If you are a refugee then give it a go.... If on the other hand you have been in a hotel before avoid.. Where do I start.... The room was smelly and damp..the appartment was a series of box rooms all at various tempretures and smells....the sofa in the kitchen had literally 30 different stains on it....bed was lumpy... No tv in bedroom just a monitor size screen in the kitchen....which all makes a very uncomfortable stay...We travel a lot and please believe me when I say that this is a waste of money £125 a night what a joke...only stay here if all other rooms in London are taken and the park benches are full

• Stayed: January 2011
5  Thank RobW
Reviewed December 21, 2010

I booked this at the very last minute when the weather conditions were getting bad and we were travelling to see Paul McCartney at Hammersmith Apollo and we did not want to get stranded in London after the concert. I would highly recommend - we were upgraded from a studio to a one bedroom apartment and the welcome we received was wonderful. The apartment itself was well furnished, very comfortable, clean, quiet and best of all perfectly located 5 minutes walk from Hammersmith. I am really surprised by the bad reviews as I cannot fault my experience here - the only possible criticism could be there was no table in the lounge - but the receptionist apologised for this and it really made no difference to our stay. I would definitely book here again if I was going to Hammersmith Apollo.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank SPLD89
Reviewed December 7, 2010

Stayed here for one night as there was a show on at the hammersmith Apollo. Booked it online and arrived at the hammersmith tube station. Called the hotel for directions which were great.

A VERY quick and easy book in, staff were very helpful. After being showed to our room, given our wifi details and. Shown around the room we were left to it.

The room was a very good size, a very comfortable double bed, a twin seater sofa set in the large bay windows behind, with a tidy kitchen area and modern shower room. There was a nice 32" tv in the room with sky on. The apartments are 5 mins away from the tube station, are very quiet at night compared to other hotels in London I have stayed in.

Value for money it was great, at £110 for the night I really could not complain about the price. We checked out at 10am the following day, spent some time shopping and left our bags at reception, then collected at 3pm.

Fully recommend this place to anyone else travelling for a couple of nights. Full 5* from me :-)

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Andy_Yates
Reviewed November 16, 2010

Absolutely disgusted after our stay at the so sienna apartments hammersmith. Myself and 6 friends stayed for one night and am still reeling from our awful experience.
Just want to make clear I am never ever one to moan but I feel I need to warn others so u don't have ur night ruined
Where do I begin
Rude service
Dirty clothes left in room and washing machine
Rooms miles apart
Alive and kicking COCKROACHES!!!
I have photographic evidence we even caught one in a glass to show owner/manager who of course wasn't available to talk to.
So Sienna So stay away!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2010
2  Thank Michmush
Reviewed August 23, 2010

was supposed to stay in sister apts in maid of vale, but due to water damage, an excuse i see used on other guest had to stay here noisey no hot water after one shower and filthy carpet a bargain for 400 hundred plus pounds

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family