“Fantastic Italian food - hidden gem”
Review of Gusto Notting Hill - CLOSED

Gusto Notting Hill
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Notting Hill
Description: "This authentic Italian restaurant is exactly what you would expect of a local gem: friendly service, home made food using quality ingredients, an affordable wine list and a sunny terrace to while away the summer months. A healthy and filling selection of salads make it a good lunch option too" ZAGAT - 10 under-the-Radar Gems in London. Gusto Notting Hill is open for breakfast, lunch & dinner. Please check our website for opening hours. Dinner: Monday to Saturday 6.30Pm to 11pm Breakfast & Lunch: Tuesday to Saturday 9am to 4.30Pm
Reviewed January 18, 2014

We decided to try eating at Gusto on the basis of its excellent Trip Advisor reviews. We are so pleased that we did. Our table was booked for 7.45 and it was fairly quiet when we arrived, but within a short time the restaurant had filled up so that every table was full. I would definitely advise booking. The place had such a charming atmosphere and offered great service. For starters, we chose the goats cheese salad and the bruschetta - both were delicious. I had the sicilian linguine for my main course and my boyfriend had the veal ragu. Both of our main courses were excellent. We finished off with homemade tiramisu - highly recommended! This is without doubt some of the best Italian food we have ever tasted so we will definitely be returning.

1  Thank AliceElizabeth1992

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We went as a group for a pre Xmas dinner and we're amazed by the delicious and fresh food. A charming restaurant with fabulous service and ambiance. Food was one of the best Italian I have had in London - I have checked them all out and this was outstanding. Wine small list but really good and tiramisu was DELICIOUS. Will visit again for sure.

2  Thank JDewan
Reviewed December 17, 2013

We love visiting this restaurant, whether it be to pick up a takeaway coffee in the morning, or to sit down for a relaxed, authentic Italian meal in the evening. The owners and staff are lovely and the quality of the food of a consistently high level. It's possible as well to rent out their restaurant for private functions.

4  Thank Geri M
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

Good, but small and very noisy! No place to wait. Very friendly staff. Food was very good.

Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

After reading great reviews on trip advisor, my boyfriend and I decided to come here for our anniversary. We were instantly greeted by friendly staff who were consistently attentive all night.

The restaurant had a fantastic romantic and relaxed atmosphere which made for a really pleasant experience and the food just enhanced it even more!

We ordered mozzarella and prosciutto crostini which was so simple but so delicious. My boyfriend then had the linguine with prawns and corguette. The prawns were the most beautiful fresh ones I have tasted and the tomato and garlic sauce was to die for. I had the veal ragu pasta which again was incredible, so many levels of flavour. This was the best Italian food I've had out of Italy. This place is a hidden gem!

We will definitely be coming back again to show my friends and family this amazing restaurant!

2  Thank cat1993