“Best burger!!!”

Ranked #324 of 28,637 Restaurants in London
Neighborhood: Fitzrovia
Neighborhood: Fitzrovia
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My partner and I went here after seeing the reviews. The best burger I have ever tasted. I had the basic burger medium rare. Perfect amount of relish and burger was perfect. The chips were rosemary coated very delicious. Staff were lovely and nice rustic feel inside. Yes it's more expensive then fast food however the quality speaks for itself. Dont miss a visit.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (365)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We came here for my friends 26th Birthday and had a fantastic time.

The server was fantastic (can't remember his name) and there was plenty of food and drink to go around- we even cheekily stayed over our time by 15 minutes or so and there was no issues!

The beer was good, the toastie was cracking and the Rosemary chips were tasty.

Can't wait to come here again

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Beef burgers were delightful, done to perfection ,simply presented on enamel plates lined with paper .
Ambience was casual and comfy.
Love the chips , crispy on the outside and melt in the mouth inside !

Reviewed September 4, 2019

I got the halloumi special burger. A friend had the honest burger. We also liked the fries that where homemade.

Reviewed September 2, 2019 via mobile

This one was close to our hotel on Tottenham Court Road and was so good we ate twice here during our visit.

I’m vegan with a gluten intolerance which makes eating out difficult. All burgers are available in a gluten free bun if requested and there is a vegan burger on the menu. The burger was delicious and the rosemary fries amazing!

The meat burgers are cooked slightly pink but can be well done on request.

The staff were very friendly and professional and dealt with a very large group whilst we were there.

Date of visit: August 2019