“Amazing service”
Review of Taormina

Taormina
Reserve with OpenTable
Taormina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,752 of 23,357 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I've just been there two days ago and I had my best restaurant experience ever. The food was a proper Italian one and the service was absolutely brilliant. I would love recommend this place and I hope you will enjoy as I did...friendly environment like home

Reviewed March 4, 2014

A lovely restaurant on the Paddington/Bayswater border. We have passed many times and had no time to visit. We visited on Saturday night. Lovely food, great service and a lovely atmosphere. The portion sizes were excellent and we had a really good time

Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

Lovely hidden gem! My partner had lamb steak with red wine, mint and mushroom sauce and I had spaghetti arriabatta. 2 Peroni, 1 glass Montepluciano and table water was £37.20
Only downside was having to pay extra for potatoes and vegetables to accompany the lamb.
Service was excellent and food was excellent quality. Would return.

Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

This lovely trattoria is as close you can get to Italy, without actually going there! Food is classic Italian with plenty to choose from and tastes fantastic. The quality of the place is warranted by the many locals opting for their "usual". Only thing that sets my (and any Italian I suppose) teeth on edge is the option of any classic sauce (cabbonara, arrabiata, vongole) with your choice of either spaghetti, tagliatelle, penne or risotto - that's almost sacriledge! But if you are in the area and know not to order penne vongole or spaghetti arrabiata - DO GO!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Visited yesterday lunch time, we had whole place for ourselves, which I usually do not like, this somehow is a bad hint for me. Anyways, food was good, not the best Italian I ever had, but ok. The reason they lost points is the staff. I think our server happen to be the manager or owner, something like that. He just made a show of himself, how cool and good he is, walking forth and back while making not necessary remarks, counting minutes until end of the shift loudly. I work in the food industry and this was just scary, shouting out loud our order, complaining how he has low nicotine level right now. But hello, I am your customer, I do not care if you had your smoke break yet. And other part was, we booked day before stating that we use Tastecard (50% of food bill), however, at the end of the lunch we only got 20% discount. This is totally unacceptable, but we just did not want to argue with that guy and make a scene. Not coming back, there are more restaurants around.