“If you are nearby.”
Review of Taormina

Taormina
Reserve with OpenTable
Taormina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,692 of 23,677 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Visited yesterday lunch time, we had whole place for ourselves, which I usually do not like, this somehow is a bad hint for me. Anyways, food was good, not the best Italian I ever had, but ok. The reason they lost points is the staff. I think our server happen to be the manager or owner, something like that. He just made a show of himself, how cool and good he is, walking forth and back while making not necessary remarks, counting minutes until end of the shift loudly. I work in the food industry and this was just scary, shouting out loud our order, complaining how he has low nicotine level right now. But hello, I am your customer, I do not care if you had your smoke break yet. And other part was, we booked day before stating that we use Tastecard (50% of food bill), however, at the end of the lunch we only got 20% discount. This is totally unacceptable, but we just did not want to argue with that guy and make a scene. Not coming back, there are more restaurants around.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

want great food great ambiance great serviice look no further than Taomina been coming here every Jan for 11 years found it tried others but keep coming back now when we stay in London we travel[by tube] to here as we have found the best place for consistency we know we are going to get a great meal every night we are here we have never sent anything back the family and staff are Scillian and could not be friendlier they always remember us we always go around my Birthday and on my birthday ther is nothing better than being seranaded by Sicilliam men in perfect harmony Thank you guys

Reviewed January 11, 2014

I actually like the food here. But how can cook a thick chicken breast in ten minutes, fill it and put on the breadcrumbs in ten minutes? And say you serve fresh food? This restaurant was filled with people two years ago, my last visit in London. We walked past it at around eight last Friday and Saturday and there was an almost empty restaurant there...

Reviewed December 26, 2013

A family owned Italian restaurant with great food. I had the lasagna and others had a specialty pizza. Nice ambience. Many locals. They make you feel part of the family.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

I've been to this restaurant a few times over the years and it has always been very good, but this time it was simply excellent. There were 7 of us and the service was just superb from the minute we were welcomed into the restaurant to the minute we left. Great starters, great main courses, excellent wine, wonderful deserts all served with a smile. We were so impressed we asked the chef to come out so we could thank him and ask him to have a drink with us. We aim to be back again as soon as possible.