“Excellent”

Ranked #868 of 22,674 Restaurants in London
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Description: West End Restaurant Zaman has launched a tantalising menu. Award-winning chef Mahmud Zaman has created an exciting range of east-meets-west fusion dishes for Zaman. Tuck in to the succulent Lobster tail, the delicious pan fried chicken liver or try one of our mouth-watering USDA or Waygu beef steaks This gem of a West End restaurant has recently received an impressive makeover; with a stunning bar, sumptuous decor and an enthralling atmosphere, Zaman is a restaurant that's second to none on the West End scene.
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Went last April and this February. They were under refurbishment the first time me and my husband visited. They handled it well did not spoil my experience. The food in the restaurant was great and the service quick nice and friendly. I did go with an open mind as the reviews were not great but I don't know what the complaints were about. Its not 5 star but its not burger king. Its quality food at the right price

• Visited February 2013

• Arabic first
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Restaurant”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We dined on two separate occasions at the downstairs restaurant at this Casino located just down the Street from the Thistle Hotel. The quality of the food was fantastic on both trips and the service was first class. Sometimes it is difficult to enter a building with CASINO as its name but there is no pressure to gamble and the restaurant, whilst downstairs, is well appointed and quiet.

Visited June 2013
“WOWCHER DEAL”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

My sister and I came here last Saturday night. Redeemed our WOWCHER. We recieved a 2 course meal and a £10 gaming voucher each. All for an amazing £24!

We was escorted down stairs to the lovely dining area decoration was simple but lovely with a very clean look about it.

There was a Special Menu we was given.

Starters included: Homemade Soup or Goats Cheese Pancake.

Mains: Salmon on a bed of Spinach, 3 Curry's Chicken, Lamb or Vegetable or another dish. (Cannot remember now)

We both had Goat's cheese pancake for Starters and it was the most beautiful thing I have ever eaten!! My sister had the Salmon. Which was cooked to perfection. And I had the Lamb Curry. Absolutely beautiful, served with boiled rice, Naan bread and all the trimmings.

I cannot fault this Restaurant, the food was beautiful and the service was brilliant. Very happy customers ♥

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Jamsie86
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Service and fantastic food. Brilliant night!!!”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I went to Zamans last night and was slightly concerned by all the negative reviews. I had organised a dinner for work. I could not fault the service and the food offered a variety of European and Asian food. There was s choice of salmon, curry or grilled chicken for mains. The food and ambience were great. Later we went to the casino upstairs and a couple of us won. Everyone agreed it was a good choice and venue. Thank you to the staff for a fab evening. I would go there and experience it for yourself. It is in the basement, but the lighting is fantastic. Very few restaurants offer natural light in the evening.

• Visited May 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Rude Doorstaff”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Me and my wife tried to gain access for a late night drink as we were stopping close by. I had photo ID but my wife didn't so I was told only I could go in. In the past this has happened and I have just made myself a member and signed a guest in . Not at this place though we were offered no explanation and told to come back when we were more prepared. Very annoying and condescending.

Visited April 2013