“Excellent and hospitable pub in central area”
Review of Skinners Arms

Skinners Arms
Ranked #245 of 22,674 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Bloomsbury
Bergen, Norway
“Excellent and hospitable pub in central area”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Me and some friends travelled to London to see Bruce Springsteen in concert, and when we stumpled upon this cosy pub just off Euston Road, we had a perfect start to our stay. The landlord catered to our musical wishes and served up classic English pub food and drinks at a very reasonable price, especially considering the area. We came back the next day as well and had an absolute blast. The friendliest staff I've come across in London. A plus for a good selection of ales and ciders, and not necessarily the ones you expect to find.

• Polish first
“Out of London hospitality in the centre of London!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Have been to the Skinner's Arms a few times after a chance find. The hospitality is what bought me back, the staff always great you with a smile and witty banter. Just eaten here for the first time which is what prompted my review, it was amazing. Don't be fooled by appearances this is one of the best pubs in the area.

London
“The best customer service in the Bloomsbury area!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Don't listen to any negative reviews! Myself and my friend stumbled upon this pub on the way to the tube one night after work, this was about 6 months ago and we have been coming back again and again! Excellent, friendly customer service, and the food is good homemade quality! Not something out a freezer!
Great selection of wines too! Who cares if he doesn't have a 125 ml measure, there's no point in drinking that anyway! Buy a bottle...

Berlin, Germany
“nice place”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Very old style but nice place we had few drinks here before we were going back to the hotel. I used to come to the place regular when I lived in London now I live abroad I don't visit much.

Visited May 2013
cambridge uk
“my way or the highway!”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

similar arrogant service as previous reviewer. I asked for a 125ml glass of wine which by law all pubs must serve. the barmaid said she had had a lot of people ask for this but they only serve 175 ml or 250 ml. on getting the owner /manager was told its that or nothing. didnt seem to know the licensing law at all. what is wrong with these people??!! why do they want to sell people more alcohol than they want......? oh yes silly me more money! but who cares about customer service

Visited May 2013