“Friendly pub serving traditional food”
Review of Skinners Arms

Skinners Arms
Ranked #246 of 23,375 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Bloomsbury
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This wasn't my first visit to the friendly neighbourhood pub The Skinners Arms and it was definitely not my last! Located on a quiet street not far from King’s Cross this traditional pub offers excellent traditional food and good ales at a reasonable price. Always worth a visit!

Reviewed November 28, 2012

My husband and I wanted to eat at a pub in London. We're dorks, and we wanted to do something kind of cliche. The food was great, the service was great, and the Pimm's cup was fantastic. It was really close to King's Cross station and our hostel. I had a cajun chicken burger that was really good. I loved London in general, and the people here were great. I would definitely go back! As a bonus, we were there during the Olympics and were super sick of crowds. We went a little earlier in the afternoon, but there were only about 4 other patrons in the place. It was great!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

It's a great pub. Great service. Quiet in the heat if the day. Handy fir a rest before catching your train. Food freshly cooked and tasty. Love this place.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Nice and handy to studio 2 apartments and the Steak and Ale pie was a standout and the vegetables served wit it weren't washed out. Good range of English beers too

Reviewed August 4, 2012

While staying in the St.Pancras/Kings Cross area I walked a short block off of the main street to find this inviting pub. I've had two meals here so far and both were excellent... Bangers and mash and fish n chips. The owners are very friendly and had good suggestions for some local London beers. The free WiFi was a bonus as it helped me keep in touch with home and also write this review! If a pub is supposed to be your local living room, this one sure is that for me!