“Its like coming home!”

Ranked #6,691 of 24,250 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Covent Garden
Description: We are a friendly traditional pub in covent garden. Our emphasis is on great atmosphere and good beer. Unfortunately we do not serve any food but if you're looking for a pre or post theatre drink, we can definitely offer you great service in little piece of local history.
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Every time I'm in London I am sure to drop into the Nell. I have been drinking there for over 12 years. If its a pre theatre pint or a post show quickie this place is the place! Friendly, fun and welcoming every time. The testimony must be the amount of people that cram in (and spill out to the street. I would defiantly recommend it for a little piece of London!

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Not only do my husband and I love visiting the Nell but we now have friends and family from as far afield as Scunthorpe, Glasgow, Ontario and Texas that insist on using it as their 'starting point' whenever they are in London. There is always a great atmosphere - especially just before and after showtime - and we have never found the staff anything but fantastic. The Nell encompasses all that you would expect from a good old London pub!

Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

This place has been somewhere I have visited for years because I always feel welcome and love the cosines of it. Its great for interval and post show drinks.

Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

A welcoming, friendly pub in the heart of theatreland that attracts a wide variety of clientele. A great place for a catch up upstairs or laughs at the lively bar with the locals. The Nell is a London landmark for the theatre world & visitors alike! One of my favourite haunts for the past 5 years.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

This pub provides an atmospheric experience in the covent garden area of London. The service was very efficient, and the conviviality was delightful. Definitely a good spot for a quick one before a show.