“Top notch quality”

Sizzle Grill
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Bar, Grill
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Spacious and romantic. Suitable for all occasions.
Reviewed October 20, 2013

First visit to this renamed but under the same ownership restaurant and it won't be my last visit. The owners and staff were attentive and helpful and made the purpose of our visit, my mums 80th birthday a very enjoyable evening. The menu is not vast which I find a real positive but having said that it is very diverse. There were 11 in our party and every single one of us commented on the very good quality of the cooking and food. I ordered a Skate wing with butter and capers and it along with the vegetables was cooked to perfection as was the lamb cutlets ordered by my wife. Top quality gem of a place. I wish I could give it six stars.

2  Thank Wanderlust1956

Reviewed October 19, 2013

We visited last night and had a lovely meal. The menu has a wide range of options. All the food is fresh and it is clear they get in top quality ingredients. The owners have been there every time we've visited and always remember us. When we've been they often have big tables in for celebrations but make sure all tables still receive great service.

3  Thank Richard B
Reviewed October 7, 2013

had a lovely meal on Saturday, food was exceptional the Lobster Thermidor was fabulous, cannot believe how much lobster there was, Fillet Steak melted in your mouth, the place was buzzing with a very happy atmosphere the service was excellent nothing can be forted, really can't wait to return again for another lovely meal

4  Thank VMS3027
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Just to save you a wasted visit, this restaurant closed in the summer of 2013. It has been renamed, but not sure if it is the same people.

2  Thank NHAnorak
londonamigo, Owner at Sizzle Grill, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2013

Le Dolomiti has not closed, merely re-branded and re marketed as Sizzle Grill, Grilled Mediterranean and Seafood Specialities. Under the same ownership. After so many years as an Italian restaurant and about 10 other very similar restaurants in the vicinity, we thought a change in line with currant trends would be a good idea. We are retaining some of the old favourites in our new menu or as regularly changing specials. Hope to see you all back in Sizzle Grill. Thank you.

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner here a few months back, was spoilt for choice as the menu had such a variety of food. I had the scallops to start, they were cooked perfectly and had lots of flavour. I had the lamb for main and again was really good. Would recommend for good food and our waitress was very courteous and helpful.

3  Thank Joebritt