“Excellent food, very yummy”
Review of Sizzle Grill - CLOSED

Sizzle Grill
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Bar, Grill
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Spacious and romantic. Suitable for all occasions.
Reviewed April 12, 2013

This restaurant has an excellent ambience and really great food always healthy sized portions, the staff r friendly ans always polite. Also they have fun nights with entertainment and personally I found it good value for your food. Have been their many times and would recommend this.

6  Thank Richardsonbrooks

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We've been here twice, once 18 months ago, and then last night.

Since it was a Sunday night, two out of three of us had roasts (Chicken and Lamb), which were both decent sizes, with a large yorkshire pud each (yum), veggies and potatoes. The food was fresh and tasty. I had the spezzatino, which is a spicy beef stew. I had the choice of chips, new potatoes, rice or roast potatoes, I had to have the roast potatoes since I was tossing up between the spezzatino and the roast, and there were also veggies to accompany. The stew was deliciously spicy and very hearty. I couldn't eat all of my plate since I was so full half way through, and didn't even have room for dessert :o(

But the other two did! One had the baileys creme brulee and the other had the fudge cake - both looked devine and they enjoyed them very much.

The bill came to around £60, which included our food, and a glass of wine, two glasses of organge juice, 4 glasses of coke and a hot chocolate (yep, we were thirsty!), so the value was fantastic! If we lived in the area we would frequent this restaurant much more often. The thing about this restaurant though, is probably not the food, as good as it is, but the service - it's genuine and it's really good!! I was told this restaurant has been around for 25 years, I'd love to see it last another 25.

9  Thank wickedwomandee
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We visit this restaurant on a regular basis and have never had a bad meal. The service is exemplary and menu choice excellent..We will continue to be regular visitors and have no hesitation in recommending others to try. John & Doris

10  Thank John P
Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I went there randomly on the 2/2/13 and we were so glad we did. The food was divine and the service was lovely and very friendly. I must say I enjoyed the food so very much we will be going there on a regular basis.
My muscles starter was so good I asked for the same sauce to accompany my steak which was cooked to perfection might I add! The sauce went extremely well with the tenderly cooked asparagus also.
the cheesecake was the the perfect choice to finish the meal it was light and extremely more-ish.
Over all I think it's a fab place and I will be back 100%!

10  Thank D-Kitti-Kat
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Visited Le Dolomiti last night with my family & friends for a birthday meal and we weren't disappointed.
Hulya always gives you such a warm reception when you arrive that you practically feel like one of the family.

The biggest problem is what to eat, because quite frankly it's all good.
I've been visiting this restaurant for over 20 years, and although I try to be a little more adventurous each time, I do have my favourites.
However, last night I opted for a starter that I'd not tried before - scallops wrapped in bacon, which were really tasty & I would almost certainly have again. However I also had a sneaky taste of the lobster bisque, which was also very, very good. It looks as though next time I visit, I'll have even more of a struggle in deciding what to choose.
The menu has a great range, so there really is something for everyone. Service is excellent, attentive without being intrusive as there's nothing worse than being watched over while you eat! The atmosphere is warm and unpretentious, so it's easy to relax & enjoy the great food & company.

Already looking forward to next time.

12  Thank aj_jordan