“Spectacular!”

Ranked #555 of 23,571 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Irish, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Soho
Description: Irish pub with 4 bars over 6 floors linked by a maze of staircases and passages. We have live music four nights a week plus Irish trad sessions on Sundays. With 6 big screens throughout the venue, we're the perfect place for watching your favourite sporting event including Rugby, GAA, Champions League and the Magner's League Ideal for after work drinks, Christmas functions, parties or entertaining clients. We also work closely with tour operators arranging group bookings with set menus available. .
Reviewed June 26, 2014

The pub has a fake tree near the entrance, everything is wood, is old, is so charmy and comfortable. A lot of beers and a good menu, with some very good pies!! A must see, just for a beer o for a nice burger.

Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

As an Irishman myself I taught it would be a nice idea to head to a nice friendly Irish pub, for a little home comfort and a nice pint of Guinness and a bag of tayto. I was very sadly mistaken the moment I walked through the doors....I went with some friends. There was need a d 3 others. The moment we went to the bar the barman stated that they don't serve large groups of 'fellas'. There was four of us all together....didn't want any trouble. Just wanted a quiet pint and a catch up.... I tried explaining to the bar man that we only wanted the one pint and we would be on our way....well saying he wasn't happy would be and understatement.... he replied very rudely.... I said we don't serve large groups... at that point my experience was ruined in this so called 'friendly' and 'welcoming' Irish pub.... if anyone from back home asks my opinion on a good Irish pub I will suggest O Neil's. At least the service is top notch..

2  Thank Gary B
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We just went out for a drink after a long day and wanted to have somewhere we wouldn't feel pushed around and overheard, where we could talk without shouting. This was an excellent recommendation from a friend and I'd be happy to come here every time we're in London. Certainly worth visiting and not what I was expecting from a central London pub a couple of minutes off of Leicester Square - much better!

Bar service was lightning fast as well. Complemented by live music!

Reviewed June 10, 2014

After a LONG day of wondering around London I found this place by happenstance and I was pleasantly surprised. First, as you descend into the pub, the atmosphere grabs your attention. It is pretty unique and I loved it - a very Old World feel. I grabbed a bear at the bar and ordered their bangers and mash. They were delicious. The service was good - very pleasant and eager to help.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

This is not what you would expect in the heart of Soho but this 'Hobbit hole' type pub was incredible with a great atmosphere. Make a trip here if you are drinking in soho.